FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » Enchanted Tiki Room Drummer Disneyland
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Enchanted Tiki Room Drummer Disneyland
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-03-17 7:37 pm   Permalink

Hi all -

Selling my spare Kevin Kidney/Jody Daily Rolly Crump Tiki Drummer:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/302255887043?

Difficult to find for sale, now is your chance!

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-03-25 11:47 am   Permalink

bump!

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-03-28 03:47 am   Permalink

At least Disneyland tiki is still HOT!

$1,726.00 this makes me think I could maybe sell mine.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
joefla70
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-07-31 11:13 am   Permalink

Two of these just went for about $2,700 on ebay! I might have to part with mine!

View Profile of joefla70 Send a personal message to joefla70  Email joefla70     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Flange
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-08-08 10:10 pm   Permalink

I bought four of these things when they were issued. Two have been sitting in a storage unit for years, maybe it's time I rethink that strategy.

View Profile of Tiki Flange Send a personal message to Tiki Flange  Email Tiki Flange     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GuyHaley

Posted: 2017-11-14 09:08 am   Permalink

I have been searching for someone who may be open to parting with an extra tiki room drummer for a fair cost? Is anyone open to selling one or any other tiki room items? Let me know. Thanks

[ This Message was edited by: GuyHaley 2017-11-14 09:09 ]

View Profile of GuyHaley Send a personal message to GuyHaley      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joshua Bell
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-11-14 5:03 pm   Permalink

Make your own... make your own...

View Profile of Joshua Bell Send a personal message to Joshua Bell  Email Joshua Bell Goto the website of Joshua Bell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GuyHaley

Posted: 2017-11-15 12:43 am   Permalink

I would love to make my own if I was artistic haha. Any interest in making two for me for a cost? Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks

View Profile of GuyHaley Send a personal message to GuyHaley      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joshua Bell
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-11-15 5:17 pm   Permalink

No time (and the mouse would come after me), sorry. But I don’t have any artistic talent either.

You can follow my fumbling attempts at
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=47255&forum=18&start=30 (page 3 has the best drummer builds). Learning as I go, e.g. now I know to use hot glue instead of tape to hold the layers together.

View Profile of Joshua Bell Send a personal message to Joshua Bell  Email Joshua Bell Goto the website of Joshua Bell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-12-28 9:14 pm   Permalink

glad to see these hold value, i have 4 of them but 1 has a broken wrist that i glued back

View Profile of nomeus Send a personal message to nomeus  Email nomeus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GuyHaley

Posted: 2018-01-13 03:48 am   Permalink

I just thought I would try again and see if someone would be open to selling an extra tiki drummer? I am open to offering a fair price. Please let me know if someone has a lead or is open to parting with theirs. Thank you for any help

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2018-01-13 06:59 am   Permalink

You are in luck there is one up for sale on eBay right now.
See it here...
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=52655&forum=12&0

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GuyHaley

Posted: 2018-01-13 09:45 am   Permalink

Thanks but sadly the cost for that is out of my budget. I know some members had purchased multiples so i was hoping I could get one direct and help cut the eBay costs.

tikijackskeleton
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-01-14 9:07 pm   Permalink

Wow, it went for 3k. Yeah, I highly doubt that anyone who still has extras of these will let it go for anything less than 1500 to 2k without just trying their luck on the open market.

View Profile of tikijackskeleton Send a personal message to tikijackskeleton      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2018-01-16 08:10 am   Permalink

Why would you sell for less?

Ohana?
I would charge my family more.

maybe a very pretty girl could talk me down but that's about it.

There have been other people join this site in order to sell or buy things so they could sell them later, that's it, no love of tiki no Ohana, money.

Not saying this is you Guyhaley but the only posts you have made here are about buying the Enchanted Tiki Room Drummer and you just joined up months ago right about the time these started selling for lots o cash on eBay.

Do some posts about your tiki bar or a mug you have found then hit us up for the I'm your pal discount on this item.
Show us your not just here to cash in.

Not trying to be mean but that is what most others here are thinking.

Heck if one of us sells it we will just buy more tiki crap anyway, Mo money, Mo tiki.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation