FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ Tiki Marketplace Ľ Ľ Enchanted Tiki Room Drummer Disneyland
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Enchanted Tiki Room Drummer Disneyland
Or Got Rum?
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-01-16 08:16 am   Permalink

Hey Skip, You bought a lot of Kahiki lamps in the beginning...why don't you just give me one.

View Profile of Or Got Rum? Send a personal message to Or Got Rum?      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Or Got Rum?
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-01-16 08:19 am   Permalink

Oh I forgot...Mahalo

View Profile of Or Got Rum? Send a personal message to Or Got Rum?      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2018-01-16 08:53 am   Permalink

Yeah I did, like everybody else here I was going to open a tiki bar restaurant and never did, even had a spot for it.

AND I do still have many of them and have only traded a few for more tiki.

I think people should make money on tiki if they can but I am more happy with that when it's a person that is into the whole tiki thing.

I have never got a three thousand dollar tiki thing for (half?)I don't even know what he will pay.
It's not even half because $1500.00 was too much.

Hate it when those guys on that Am pickers show buy something say how much they love it and how it will go to a good home, how the heck do they know they bought it to sell and they will sell it to a crappy home so long as they make money.

It's like that guy that was looking for that tiki bike all over again.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-01-17 07:03 am   Permalink

Heres another chance to own one !

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173103629278?ul_noapp=true

[ This Message was edited by: closettiki 2018-01-17 07:04 ]

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GuyHaley

Posted: 2018-01-18 01:34 am   Permalink

I completely understand how things look. I joined the site because I am a big tiki fan. I was unaware that the site existed until I started searching for marketplaces. I included a picture for you which is a small display of my tiki room collection. I have other standard ETR, and tiki mugs as well that arenít pictured. Donít jump to conclusions to someone who shares the same love you may. Cheers

[ This Message was edited by: GuyHaley 2018-01-18 01:37 ]

View Profile of GuyHaley Send a personal message to GuyHaley      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2018-01-18 05:06 am   Permalink

Thank you that does help to ease thoughts of you not just being a profiteer.

Welcome to TC.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-01-18 08:08 am   Permalink

Heres another one, With the recent sales prices it's tempting to let them go,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173106245466?ul_noapp=true

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GuyHaley

Posted: 2018-01-18 3:18 pm   Permalink

Thanks I am very closely following eBay for them. I have been in contact with the seller since he is local in SoCal.

View Profile of GuyHaley Send a personal message to GuyHaley      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation