Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars New Roof on the Tiki Rancher Hut
New Roof on the Tiki Rancher Hut
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-04-24 1:22 pm   Permalink

Its been awhile since posting and its not because I haven't been busy....well after 5 years I had to rethatch my 2 story bamboo hut. Let me tell you it was well worth it. I love how it turned out and can't wait to share the pictures with y'all. Let me know if you have questions on how it was done. You can also check out my shenanigans on Instagram at @tikirancher and my blog at tikirancher.blogspot.com or my website tikirancher.com

View Profile of tikirancher Send a personal message to tikirancher  Email tikirancher Goto the website of tikirancher     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Prikli Pear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-04-24 1:49 pm   Permalink

Fantastic work, Tikirancher! If my memory is not playing tricks on me, you were having problems with That One Neighbor who failed to appreciate your tiki oasis, correct? Did you ever achieve detente? Or was that someone else?

View Profile of Prikli Pear Send a personal message to Prikli Pear  Goto the website of Prikli Pear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fugu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-04-29 05:11 am   Permalink

That looks spectacular!

View Profile of Fugu Send a personal message to Fugu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation