FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Royal Hawaiian Monday May 8th!
Royal Hawaiian Monday May 8th!
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-05 8:05 pm   Permalink

Come check out what we've been doing to the place!

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Tiki No,etc....

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-09 12:03 am   Permalink

My wife and I went and had a blast. Sad that the only TC’er we saw was PolyPop (Adrian) Com’on TikiPeeps. We gotta support our Tiki establishments. Check out the pixs that I’ll post tomorrow under “Locating Tiki” Royal Hawaiioan
Edited to add pix.

Cpn Morgan swag table

Party getting strarted

guests in suits mixed well with the alohawear just like in the days of yore

Some of the Ace bartenders. Brittany lft,Greg, and Jackie

]

[ This Message was edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2017-05-10 00:31 ]

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-09 2:58 pm   Permalink

Great times last night at the Royal Hawaiian Capt. Morgan Loco Nut party!

It was nice to be able to finally hang out and relax.

Mucho Mahalos to Hasty and the Royal Family!

More stuff soon. Keep an eye out!

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Tiki No,etc....

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-10 12:11 am   Permalink

Here are some pix of the interior just as the Cpn Morgan event was getting started.
My wife and I were pleased to meet the owner, Hasty Honarkar. She is nice beyond belief. She gave us a mug (see Tiki Finds) My wife won the first prize in the raffle, we got swag from the captain and some free LocoNut cocktails, We ate plenny Pupu’s, bought some delicious Lap[u Lapu’s and on top of all that it was Happy Hour. Mahalo to Hasty and the staff at the Royal Hawaiian. It’s on my list of favorite
places!

[ This Message was edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2017-05-10 00:29 ]

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HopeChest
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-12 10:18 am   Permalink

Fantastic photos - what a swell looking place!

View Profile of HopeChest Send a personal message to HopeChest      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-13 08:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2017-05-12 10:18, HopeChest wrote:
Fantastic photos - what a swell looking place!

Thanks Hopechest! Check out this thread for weekly updates of what we're doing there.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=4913&forum=2&188

More next week!

Bamboo Ben

nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-13 11:08 pm   Permalink

Talking with Bosco at the trader/Bali Hai event today he let on that he’s about to turn over some major pieces soon. Like I need another reason to visit the Royal Hawaiian. This in addition to several of his pieces already there

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation