Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music "Hawaiian Hi-Fi" radio returns
"Hawaiian Hi-Fi" radio returns
Kaiwaza
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-06-02 12:01 am   Permalink

I just wanted to let those who may be interested know that with the recent resurrection of Live365.com, I have brought back to the airwaves, my hobby station "Hawaiian Hi-Fi." Highlighting the easy-queasy, "beautiful music" side from my personal collection of over 2,600 vintage vinyl Hawaiian/exotica records. It's free to listen, however, it only broadcasts in the United States.
https://live365.com/station/a52179

View Profile of Kaiwaza Send a personal message to Kaiwaza  Email Kaiwaza     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-06-02 07:29 am   Permalink

That's awfully generous of you to start up again. The new prices for live 365 (for broadcasters) is almost 6 times higher than before.

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-06-02 4:25 pm   Permalink

Thanks. I saw this message at the right time this afternoon and listened for a few hours. I'll save the link!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-06-02 7:18 pm   Permalink

Thank you, Love it.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kaiwaza
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-05-08 12:25 am   Permalink

Coming up soon on the one-year anniversary of my online hobby radio station "Hawaiian Hi-Fi" being back on the air at the new Live365.com. I'm continuing to grow my own personal collection of Hawaiian and Hawaiian-inspired vinyl and enjoy sharing the music. Check it out if you haven't already. There's plenty of exotica in the mix, including some rarer material, so may enjoy it as background music for your own tiki bar on evenings when you feel like letting someone else spin the platters.
Some recent additions to the collection & radio playlist.

Presently though, "Hawaiian Hi-Fi" can be heard only in the U.S.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kaiwaza

View Profile of Kaiwaza Send a personal message to Kaiwaza  Email Kaiwaza     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rluvbeach
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-05-11 07:30 am   Permalink

tried it today...i like it!

View Profile of rluvbeach Send a personal message to rluvbeach  Email rluvbeach Goto the website of rluvbeach     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation