FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Welcome to the plastic jungle baby. Classic Tiki and fake plants
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Welcome to the plastic jungle baby. Classic Tiki and fake plants
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-06-09 12:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2017-06-09 12:14, MadDogMike wrote:
Quote:

On 2017-06-09 07:30, Jeff Bannow wrote:
What varietals of artificial plants are considered tiki? What should I look for?

Contrary to popular belief, Easter Lilies are not from Rapa Nui and are not considered Tiki

Trav, is that you?

Yep. Sad but true that's me. That day the temp was about eighteen degrees so the wool won out over the aloha shirt.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-06-12 09:18 am   Permalink

I was at Don the Beachcomber this Saturday and took these pictures thinking about this thread. Love their settings. I might have more pictures not sure, will post if I find them.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Piddersthecat
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2017-06-16 09:46 am   Permalink

I love that waterfall feature.

I tell my parents that when they are old and need help (they are 71 now) and I have to move home, I'm going to tikify their whole basement. This would be amazing along one part of the wall that used to house a wood stove but it is now brick on the walls and tile on the floor. It pretty much builds itself.

View Profile of Piddersthecat Send a personal message to Piddersthecat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-06-16 11:15 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2017-06-09 12:39, uncle trav wrote:
Yep. Sad but true that's me...

OK, now I have a visual image of Uncle Trav

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-07-02 1:00 pm   Permalink

Checking into the Wendy/Dan jungle takes you back in time along with the music and mug displays. Definitely one of my favorite homes.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation