FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel Northern West Coast Family Friendly Tiki?
Northern West Coast Family Friendly Tiki?
tikitube
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2017-06-05 08:20 am   Permalink

We are planning a road trip in the old family truckster (actually just a rental) later this summer and I was wondering what tiki spots you'd recommend for a family traveling with a 12 and 16 year old. Specifically, we will be in Washington, Oregon, and Northern California. I know there are some amazing bars that we will probably miss, unless I can convince the kids to hang out in the hotel room a bit. But I'm very interested in restaurants that we could hit with the whole family. I've been scouring Critiki for ideas, but it doesn't really give me an idea which restaurant/bar locations might scoff at us walking in with our kids. Thanks in advance!!

View Profile of tikitube Send a personal message to tikitube      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TongaT
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2017-06-05 1:21 pm   Permalink

Not sure about farther north but in SF both Tonga Room at the FAIRMONT and Trader Vic's are very family friendly as they are full restaurants.

View Profile of TongaT Send a personal message to TongaT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitube

Posted: 2017-06-05 1:49 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the tip! Not sure we will make it that far south, but if we do I will make sure they are on our list.

View Profile of tikitube Send a personal message to tikitube      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitube

Posted: 2017-06-13 8:56 pm   Permalink

Oh. Just noticed that some listings in Critiki have an "all ages" icon. That will help.

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation