FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Collecting Tiki » » SCORE (!!!!!)
SCORE (!!!!!)
fatuhiva
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-19 10:42 pm   Permalink

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2339650441

View Profile of fatuhiva Send a personal message to fatuhiva      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
scigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-20 06:19 am   Permalink

Very cool! I would want one of those, except my cats would probably think it was either (a)a drinking fountain or (b)an lovely commode. Neither option would be respectful to Tiki.

View Profile of scigirl Send a personal message to scigirl  Goto the website of scigirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-20 06:47 am   Permalink

Great score! The word tiki was not even used in the title or description so the normal "tiki" search would have been useless. Makes you wonder how many other hidden treasures are out there...........

View Profile of Kanaka Send a personal message to Kanaka  Email Kanaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-20 09:08 am   Permalink

Great score. Now is it official? Are you the Tiki collector that has everything.

me=jealous

Tacky Techie Tiki Bar

[ This Message was edited by: Turbogod on 2003-08-20 09:09 ]

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-20 10:08 am   Permalink

Outbid by $2.50, good score.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-20 10:26 am   Permalink

That is a winner, Congrats!
I always love the "circus crap” text they have to put on the description, thinking it will sell better because of it, "Amaze your friends with this conversation piece".

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fatuhiva
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-20 5:24 pm   Permalink

I wasnt even looking for anything tiki when I found that fountain- actually i dont even remember what i was looking for..

The tiki's style is similar to another standalong witco tiki i have- I didnt even know there was another witco style of fountain besides the 3-tier mainlander type.

I'm stoked to get this guy, but it by no means indicates i have "everything" - I still have a huge folder o ebay items ive seen that i dont have and didnt win... rrrrrrrrgghh

View Profile of fatuhiva Send a personal message to fatuhiva      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-20 8:09 pm   Permalink

Gald to see another worthy tiki relic resides in Florida. Ken-tiki sent me the link to that auction and we figured it would got to 4 figures, so we didn't bid. Great for you!

[ This Message was edited by: Kailuageoff on 2003-08-20 20:09 ]

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jonboy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-08-20 8:41 pm   Permalink

Hey Unga, how about a new thread "Top Ten Circus Descriptions on Ebay" my nomination is "A great addition to your collection"

View Profile of jonboy Send a personal message to jonboy  Email jonboy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fatuhiva
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-20 9:15 pm   Permalink

hey, you'll be able to come by sometime and check it out!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation