FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts CANNIBAL HUT - my latest retro sign creation
CANNIBAL HUT - my latest retro sign creation
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-07-08 05:32 am   Permalink

been awhile since i posted. here is the latest retro sign i created for sale at sundays lowbrow aloha art show at hala kahiki. using a modified cannibal carving i bought from smokin tikis a few years back, i added the lightbox and spears to create a look from the early 60's. The type of thing you;d see cruising the strip in any town usa, back in the day.

enjoy !!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-07-08 07:47 am   Permalink

Outstanding

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-07-08 08:52 am   Permalink

Great work on this sign and the swizzle Tipsy!

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-07-09 09:27 am   Permalink

Good luck with your lowbrow aloha art show today!

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BlondieBoomBoom

Posted: 2017-07-21 08:45 am   Permalink

Love it!!!
We are looking at making a sign for our new bar. Do you mind sharing how you did it? The frame and lettering are awesome.

View Profile of BlondieBoomBoom Send a personal message to BlondieBoomBoom      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-07-21 08:48 am   Permalink

Thanks !! I actually make and sell signs for home bars, restaurants and personal use. I'd be happy to design and build you one.

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananamansl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2017-10-08 1:40 pm   Permalink

Awesome! Great job!

View Profile of bananamansl Send a personal message to bananamansl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-10-13 5:14 pm   Permalink

That looks great! I think you should post a tutorial. I'd love to make one but I'm sure it's out of my league!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation