FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 10th Anniversary Shun Lee NYC Tiki Ohana Gathering
10th Anniversary Shun Lee NYC Tiki Ohana Gathering
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-07-27 09:26 am   Permalink

It's been ten years since I made this post to get together with other tiki enthusiasts in NYC on this thread: http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=25308&forum=4&17

Many of us that gathered there continue to get together on a regular basis to enjoy tiki drinks and classic cocktails. Come join us for a Mai Tai or two and some excellent Pu-Pu (even if you weren't there ten years ago). Shun Lee is at 43 W65th Street.

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-08-07 6:57 pm   Permalink

Yes!

I can't believe it has been 10 years. Looking forward to seeing the usual gang and hopefully some new friends!

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paulynesian

Posted: 2017-08-08 09:18 am   Permalink

This looks like fun... I'm a long time lurker, new member - and NYC resident.

I may have to go to Atlanta on business that day, but if it falls through (hopefully), some Mai Tais and saying hello in person would be nice!

View Profile of Paulynesian Send a personal message to Paulynesian      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-08-08 12:32 pm   Permalink

I failed to post the time and date- it is Wednesday August 23 at 6.

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-08-20 10:03 pm   Permalink

A fitting send-off for Mod Tai and I as we drive cross country the next day to our new CA home. Look forward to seeing everyone! Aloha!

View Profile of KikiTiki Send a personal message to KikiTiki  Goto the website of KikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation