[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars The Below Decks
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
The Below Decks
EnchantedTikiGoth
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-09-23 08:21 am   Permalink

Wow... That's an incredible piece! Thanks for sharing the story/dashing my hopes!

View Profile of EnchantedTikiGoth Send a personal message to EnchantedTikiGoth  Goto the website of EnchantedTikiGoth     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananamansl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2017-09-27 11:42 am   Permalink

Great bar name! Awesome collection of everything tiki/maritime!

View Profile of bananamansl Send a personal message to bananamansl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-boss
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2017-09-27 5:02 pm   Permalink

Amazing work TBD. Looks like a great place to escape. I'd love to see it in person one day.

View Profile of Tiki-boss Send a personal message to Tiki-boss      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Below Decks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-11-03 10:57 am   Permalink

The Below Decks, now restocked with honey (and honey syrup!) from its own hives ...

View Profile of The Below Decks Send a personal message to The Below Decks  Goto the website of The Below Decks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Below Decks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-04-10 5:23 pm   Permalink

An April, 2018 harvest of The Below Decks honey!

View Profile of The Below Decks Send a personal message to The Below Decks  Goto the website of The Below Decks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Prikli Pear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-04-10 7:22 pm   Permalink

Oooh, yum! I'd planned on building some top bar hives for my place, but then building a tiki bar intervened...
www.JaymeBlaschke.com

View Profile of Prikli Pear Send a personal message to Prikli Pear  Email Prikli Pear Goto the website of Prikli Pear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-04-11 07:45 am   Permalink

Very few things I like better than fresh honey. I have considered setting up a hive in the woods behind my house. I may have to look into that a bit further.

You have a great bar and I love the nautical touches. My father was in the Navy during WWII and I have some fun things I want to include in my bar once I get it going.

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RichC
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-04-12 6:53 pm   Permalink

Fabulous bar!

The Swiss Family Treehouse bucket display is a masterpiece: quite a collector's item. As an Easterner who visits WDW every few years, I forget the SFT is long gone at Disneyland. It's a pity. And that's not to forget the many other great features of your bar. I am new here and have never seen Enchanted Tiki Room drummer carvings -real or reproduction- in a home tiki bar. Same for the singing bird. They are awesome.

View Profile of RichC Send a personal message to RichC  Email RichC     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IamLono

Posted: 2018-06-05 10:47 am   Permalink

Awesome bar, awesome work, and looks like a really cool atmosphere in that place. I'm working on mine now, but mine is an open, kinda "outdoor barbecue" area here in Spain, and it'll never have the dark, private, magical feel of The Below Decks.

Kudos!

View Profile of IamLono Send a personal message to IamLono  Goto the website of IamLono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pelorus
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 15 days ago; 5:38 pm   Permalink

Wow, terrific bar. I love the Disney pieces.

View Profile of Pelorus Send a personal message to Pelorus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation