FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace eBay: Amanda Visell, Kevin Kidney & Jody Daily Aloha Shirts
eBay: Amanda Visell, Kevin Kidney & Jody Daily Aloha Shirts
Atomobile
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-01-24 10:21 am   Permalink

Good day friends!
I currently have over 50 items on auction. Many Disney Tiki items, including all 5 of Amanda Visell's Enchanted Tiki Room 45th Aloha Shirts, along with Kevin & Jody Shirts for Adventureland, and 2 Enchanted Tiki Room Shirts (Gents & Ladies). Lots of other Tiki items as well. Auctions close Sunday evening.

Check them out here:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/atomobile/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Thank you!
Atomobile

View Profile of Atomobile Send a personal message to Atomobile      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomobile
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-01-24 10:25 am   Permalink

I forgot to mention, all the shirts, like most of my items, are MINT, unused, and have their tags still attached!

View Profile of Atomobile Send a personal message to Atomobile      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GuyHaley

Posted: 2018-01-24 12:19 pm   Permalink

Fun stuff. Sadly most of them are too big for me since most of them run big

View Profile of GuyHaley Send a personal message to GuyHaley      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomobile
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-02-03 10:07 pm   Permalink

The only shirt I ever had a size problem with, was the orange SHAG Enchanted Tiki Room shirt he put out last. Those were all WAY too long, no matter the size. I didn't find any issues with the size being wrong on any of the shirts I have for auction. I bought two of each, both size L and my shirts fit me perfectly!

Atomobile
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-02-13 3:09 pm   Permalink

Now I'm down to only 2 Kevin & Jody Enchanted Tiki Room Aloha Shirts, and 4 Amanda Visell Enchanted Tiki Room Aloha shirts. All men's size L,except for the one women's size M. Same link as above.
Thanks! Atomobile

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation