FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace anyone go to the carla beachcomber estate sale?
anyone go to the carla beachcomber estate sale?
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-02-12 9:53 pm   Permalink

i heard there were tikis there and giant glass floats. anyone take/see any photos from the event? would like to know what was there. i think i saw a thread on there that showed some stuff but didnt see any tiki related items in those photos. was talking to someone a few mins ago who was there and they said there were tikis etc

View Profile of nomeus Send a personal message to nomeus  Email nomeus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-02-13 07:03 am   Permalink

Here is a link where you can see all 307 pictures of items at the sale.

https://estatesales.org/estate-sales/ca/long-beach/90803/carla-don-the-beachcomber-fabulous-1458309/gallery?page=1

I didn't see any tikis but I thought these shell lights were interesting.

"People are like islands. You have to get close to them to know what they are about."
~ Adam Troy

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-02-13 12:44 pm   Permalink

i heard wrong about the tikis. it was tiki "stuff" and i guess it was the menus, floats and lights plus a couple of mugs. those 2 portraits of don are cool

View Profile of nomeus Send a personal message to nomeus  Email nomeus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation