FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ Creating Tiki Ľ Ľ Other Crafts Ľ Ľ Art Swap 2018 - Dream Tiki
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Art Swap 2018 - Dream Tiki
TravelingJones
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2018-05-20 09:09 am   Permalink

MDM - C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S!

H10 & DLT are off and running with a BIG lead! Most likely to be sipping cool and refreshing Mai Tai's under a breezy palm tree while the rest of us sweat it out in the sizzling summer heat and desperately crawl across the finish line.

Sooo after many moons in an isolated sweat lodge, claws ripping at my bloody flesh, the searing red coals of the fire walk turning to cool grey ash and as the peyote hallucinations now slowly begin to fade... my spirit guide has quietly delivered a vision.

Now to gather materials, assemble multidimensional space and bend colorful dreams into reality...

***** r ***** e ***** l ***** a ***** x *****

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2018-05-20 10:41 am   Permalink

TravelingJones I kept watching for 8 hours but I never got to the bottom of the cycle. How long does it go? Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones

Posted: 2018-05-21 05:36 am   Permalink

flashbacks may last a lifetime...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 30 days ago; 10:48 am   Permalink

TravelingJones are you going to swap? I had to stop watching that dang thing.

==========================

Time to unveil the I Dream Of Hawaii mug for the Tiki Central Swap being run by MadDogMike. I'm done and ready to ship on the swap day.

Now I can relax while you all continue to work! Wendy

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2018-05-23 10:49 ]

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 30 days ago; 10:51 am   Permalink

WOW!!! Beautiful Wendy!!!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 30 days ago; 4:26 pm   Permalink

Congratulations MDM, Wendy that is a fantastic dream mug!

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 30 days ago; 7:30 pm   Permalink

TJ- canít stop looking
Canít stop
Canít stop
Canít stop
Canít stop
Canít stop
Canít stop
Canít stop

Wendy- love it
Came out great

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hamo

Posted: 29 days ago; 9:31 pm   Permalink

Looks great, Wendy. You and H10 are real go-getters. I hope to start my project in the next few weeks.

View Profile of Hamo Send a personal message to Hamo  Goto the website of Hamo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 23 days ago; 12:52 pm   Permalink

MadDogMike I Dream of comments like that! Thank you for making my dream come true.

cy My Dream came true again. Thank you.

hang10tiki Bob and I both thank you.

Hamo we are waiting and watching. I sent you a personal message.

Wendy

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 23 days ago; 7:52 pm   Permalink

No pressure

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones

Posted: 22 days ago; 5:29 pm   Permalink

Wendy - Yes, I'm picking up supplies and will begin my project in the next week or so...

H10 - Mahalo'z for da reminder!

TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 19 days ago; 10:23 pm   Permalink

Wendy, wow, amazing! I'm still aiming towards starting a Swap project, dealing with some family health stuff which is a bit distracting. Besides, whenever I wake up I never remember what tiki I've been dreaming of... I keep going to sleep though, and assume that one of these times I'll remember and then I'll get going!

Mike, congrats on the house (better late than never for this), missed this on other social media postings, if there were any, too!

Okay, time to go to sleep, hopefully I will be: a) inspired b) sleepy c) remember something when I wake up.

Full disclosure: I'm a heavy sleeper, and only wake up when the alarm goes off. Apparently I sleep through my son's night time screams when they happen- though (I admit) I did hear someone trying to break into our house a month ago. If I was dreaming of tiki, I admit that the distraction made me forget any dreams happening that night.

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 18 days ago; 06:53 am   Permalink

tikitube

Posted: 18 days ago; 10:48 pm   Permalink

Wow, Wendy! That Bob mug is stellar.

View Profile of tikitube Send a personal message to tikitube      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 18 days ago; 11:02 pm   Permalink

hang10tiki I am feeling none whatsoever!!!

TravelingJones tic tock tic tock

TikiAno it's like the good ol times with you here. How did you scare the intruder away?

hang10tiki time for another countdown?

tikitube thank you, I appreciate that remark. This is a really fun event in which to participate. I hope you do a project.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation