FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ General Tiki Ľ Ľ Tiki Farm in San Clemente is riding the wave of tiki popularity
Tiki Farm in San Clemente is riding the wave of tiki popularity
kenbo-jitsu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-02-22 9:39 pm   Permalink

Tiki Farm in San Clemente is riding the wave of tiki popularity
OC Register, February 21, 2018

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/02/21/tiki-farm-in-san-clemente-is-riding-the-wave-of-tiki-popularity/

A nice little article on Tiki Farm and Mr. Holden Westland.

View Profile of kenbo-jitsu Send a personal message to kenbo-jitsu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-02-23 9:54 pm   Permalink

My hatís off to Holden. He, along with many others is certainly deserving of much credit for Tikiís current popularity.
Cheers

[ This Message was edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2018-02-23 21:55 ]

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapaTikiMke

Posted: 2018-06-18 11:53 pm   Permalink

Your link is broken so I posted an updated one below...

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/02/21/tiki-farm-in-san-clemente-is-riding-the-wave-of-tiki-popularity/

Interesting article with some great pictures... anyone know what the heck these two mugs are? I really like them.

View Profile of PapaTikiMke Send a personal message to PapaTikiMke  Email PapaTikiMke     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-08-03 10:04 pm   Permalink

Tiki Farm keeps on making headlines!

Liquor.com: INSIDE TIKI FARM, THE BIGGEST TIKI MUG MANUFACTURER IN THE WORLD

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-08-03 11:30 pm   Permalink

Mahalo King B!

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EnchantedTikiGoth
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-08-04 07:39 am   Permalink

That step-by-step process was neat to see... Is it just me, or is that Lono mug YUGE?

Also, was that a Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes mug in that picture above?! Sweet! I know people hate 'em, but I have to admit, I would buy a Fred Flintstone Geeki Tiki mug. I think I'm on the lookout for that Tiki Farm one though.

View Profile of EnchantedTikiGoth Send a personal message to EnchantedTikiGoth  Goto the website of EnchantedTikiGoth     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation