FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Luau Birthday Party 4/8/18 at the Saturn Room in Tulsa, OK
Luau Birthday Party 4/8/18 at the Saturn Room in Tulsa, OK
tikitube
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2018-04-02 6:41 pm   Permalink

Anybody planning on attending this event? I've never been there, but I am seeing good reviews online and it comes highly recommended by Vince Martini. It's a bit of a drive for me, but I'm debating going early, bringing some friends and maybe even Mr. Tiki if he hasn't yet moved on to his next destination.

Here's the FB event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1603844126389643/

See you there, perhaps?

Jeff / Tikitube

View Profile of tikitube Send a personal message to tikitube      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rbeyer68
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-04-03 08:43 am   Permalink

We visited The Saturn Room a few months ago and had a great time. They mentioned the Luau and we were very interested until we had a chance to go to Cabo on the same weekend. Sorry Tulsa, but Cabo San Lucas beat you out this time.

We live in North Dallas but are planning another trip to Tulsa at some point. It is a nice city with a very good tiki bar.

Rick

View Profile of rbeyer68 Send a personal message to rbeyer68  Goto the website of rbeyer68     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation