FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Parigo opens Weekend-Only Tiki Patio Bar - Scott Street, SF
Parigo opens Weekend-Only Tiki Patio Bar - Scott Street, SF
Polly_Nesia
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-04-11 2:36 pm   Permalink

After posting the "Eater San Francisco" article on the new "Last Rites" tiki bar, I noticed at the bottom of the page an article about Parigo on Scott Street opening up a weekend-only tiki bar on their patio area. The mention to this is part way down on the webpage: https://sf.eater.com/2018/4/11/17225324/virgina-bakery-berkeley-closing-parigo-tiki-sf-news. Look for it beginning April 19 (Friday and Saturdays 6pm - midnight). Doesn't sound like it will be anything like a themed tiki bar, but if you're in the area and looking for tropical fare, might be a nice place to hang out on a summer evening outdoors.

Here's their imited menu and drinks: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/592d9f4c44024398cc4bfc1b/t/5aabfba1562fa79466138b4d/1521220514184/tiki+bar+menus.pdf

The more people that seek out tropical atmosphere/drink/food, the stronger I think the tiki influence will be among restaurant/bars in general and visitors will seek out the full-blown version for more of the experience.

[ This Message was edited by: Polly_Nesia 2018-04-11 14:39 ]

View Profile of Polly_Nesia Send a personal message to Polly_Nesia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GianFU
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2018-04-11 3:36 pm   Permalink

I might actually be able to visit there on April 19th... I might be in northern California.

ERIC . . . =8-|<

- - Let no man deny the force of TonRu-Tiki ! !

- - Seeking Island Life in the Las Vegas Lights...

View Profile of GianFU Send a personal message to GianFU  Email GianFU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation