FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Gallery Mobile tiki office/cave/bar mostly complete :-)
Mobile tiki office/cave/bar mostly complete :-)
mooney

Posted: 2018-04-23 08:38 am   Permalink

Hi all, here is my mobile Tiki environment for beach days and car show days. I plan to work from this vehicle at the beach some days, so a mobile tiki office during the week, and a small tiki bar on the weekends at events and in my driveway. It even comes with it's own beach, 12 bags of sand (600 pounds of sand) on the floor. I may be going to Hukilau for a day or two being that I live in Florida, but 5 hours away. Is there a car show by chance at this event that anyone knows of? Anyway, I will be changing out the bamboo wall and rear door decor as i find more interesting pictures and carvings. I am also trying to figure out how to display some of my mug collection safely but that may not be possible, still thinking on this one. I replaced the cheesy tiki mask on the rear door with my fist award from my first car show after I completed this project 2 weeks ago. I hope this is okay to post here.

Mooney
Palm Harbor, Florida

New Rear door Tiki first place trophy replaced the cheap cheesy mask

[ This Message was edited by: mooney 2018-04-23 08:39 ]

View Profile of mooney Send a personal message to mooney      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Prikli Pear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-04-23 09:20 am   Permalink

Wow! That is outstanding!

Now you need to stage a coast-to-coast tiki road trip!
www.JaymeBlaschke.com

View Profile of Prikli Pear Send a personal message to Prikli Pear  Email Prikli Pear Goto the website of Prikli Pear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cutcarefullyplayloud
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-06-05 10:55 am   Permalink

Ok, this is the coolest van I've ever seen. I follow a lot of van accounts on social media but this is by far my favorite. The sand just puts it over the top. I don't know how you don't just live in here.

View Profile of Cutcarefullyplayloud Send a personal message to Cutcarefullyplayloud      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mooney

Posted: 2018-06-05 11:03 am   Permalink

Thank you! I do spend a lot of time in it, even just in the driveway while working from home. The only problem, I have to resist drinking too many adult beverages while working in the TikiVan

[ This Message was edited by: mooney 2018-06-05 11:05 ]

View Profile of mooney Send a personal message to mooney      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ToddVegas
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-07-14 02:38 am   Permalink

My dream vehicle when I was growing up (in the 80s) was a full-sized black Chevy van with a wizard painted on the side. Now my dream vehicle is your tiki van!!!

View Profile of ToddVegas Send a personal message to ToddVegas      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
coldwarspacemonkey
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-07-17 1:09 pm   Permalink

This has got to be the coolest van conversion I've seen. Well done, sir!

View Profile of coldwarspacemonkey Send a personal message to coldwarspacemonkey  Email coldwarspacemonkey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TabooDan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-07-20 8:35 pm   Permalink

HA! I love it Mooney!
The interior is really cool and looks well done. Surfboard styled table, dope!I like the bamboo trim work, matting and even the seagrass skirting looks good.
You're right, once you get some more authentic looking Tikis, I think the look will change and it will be a pretty classy area. I like the black table up front.
It's a good contrast.
Would love to see this roll up at any show I'm at!!

Great work!!
MAHALO TabooDan

[ This Message was edited by: TabooDan 2018-07-20 20:37 ]

View Profile of TabooDan Send a personal message to TabooDan  Goto the website of TabooDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation