FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Gallery Mobile tiki office/cave/bar mostly complete :-)
Mobile tiki office/cave/bar mostly complete :-)
mooney

Posted: 30 days ago; 08:38 am   Permalink

Hi all, here is my mobile Tiki environment for beach days and car show days. I plan to work from this vehicle at the beach some days, so a mobile tiki office during the week, and a small tiki bar on the weekends at events and in my driveway. It even comes with it's own beach, 12 bags of sand (600 pounds of sand) on the floor. I may be going to Hukilau for a day or two being that I live in Florida, but 5 hours away. Is there a car show by chance at this event that anyone knows of? Anyway, I will be changing out the bamboo wall and rear door decor as i find more interesting pictures and carvings. I am also trying to figure out how to display some of my mug collection safely but that may not be possible, still thinking on this one. I replaced the cheesy tiki mask on the rear door with my fist award from my first car show after I completed this project 2 weeks ago. I hope this is okay to post here.

Mooney
Palm Harbor, Florida

New Rear door Tiki first place trophy replaced the cheap cheesy mask

[ This Message was edited by: mooney 2018-04-23 08:39 ]

View Profile of mooney Send a personal message to mooney      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Prikli Pear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 30 days ago; 09:20 am   Permalink

Wow! That is outstanding!

Now you need to stage a coast-to-coast tiki road trip!
www.JaymeBlaschke.com

View Profile of Prikli Pear Send a personal message to Prikli Pear  Email Prikli Pear Goto the website of Prikli Pear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation