FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Drinks and Food » » BG Reynolds Kickstarter for Fassionola, Gardenia Mix, and Honey Mix
BG Reynolds Kickstarter for Fassionola, Gardenia Mix, and Honey Mix
BG_Reynolds
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2018-05-08 3:20 pm   Permalink

Hey there TC!

Just letting everyone know about my kickstarter,
BG Reynolds brings lost cocktails back from the dead!

It's fully funded, but running until June. Every pledge and share helps me bring my new ingredients to life, and I have some stellar pledge rewards to boot. Mai Tai Glasses, recipe booklets, BG Reynolds mugs, and even an exclusive kickstarter pin! Take a look at the kickstarter page!

And, since this is Tiki Central, and I expect it, feel free to ask me anything! I know there will be questions, deep mysterious tiki questions.

Cheers, and happy to be on board again.

- Blair

View Profile of BG_Reynolds Send a personal message to BG_Reynolds  Goto the website of BG_Reynolds     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kkocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-05-08 4:39 pm   Permalink

I contributed my humble amount and look forward to seeing this come to fruition.

View Profile of kkocka Send a personal message to kkocka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BG_Reynolds

Posted: 2018-05-08 4:55 pm   Permalink

I accept your tithing!

And now, as I ascend my crystal staircase, I say to you all "Avert your gaze!"

View Profile of BG_Reynolds Send a personal message to BG_Reynolds  Goto the website of BG_Reynolds     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hamo

Posted: 2018-05-13 08:36 am   Permalink

I too was happy to contribute, Master. But, Sir! Something’s weird in that link above! Here’s one that works:

http://kck.st/2JNlGdY

Looks like you’re only $3000 away from your next stretch goal of another mysterious new syrup. Hopefully a few more devoted lickspittles will “donate,” so that in your benevolence you might bestow more upon us.

View Profile of Hamo Send a personal message to Hamo  Goto the website of Hamo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BG_Reynolds

Posted: 2018-05-13 08:53 am   Permalink

And that, my dear Hamo, is how you get a promotion.

2nd level pissant. Wear it with pride.

Hamo

Posted: 3 days ago; 6:22 pm   Permalink

My box of rewards arrived on Monday. Any other backers here get their stuff yet?

View Profile of Hamo Send a personal message to Hamo  Goto the website of Hamo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kkocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2 days ago; 10:50 am   Permalink

Got mine last week and thrilled to put them to use at the end of the month. I'm only kicking myself because I...for some reason...didn't get the Devil's Reef pineapple molasses.

View Profile of kkocka Send a personal message to kkocka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hamo

Posted: 2 days ago; 6:29 pm   Permalink

I haven't opened my bottle yet. You could still get it from his website:

https://bgreynolds.com/products/devils-reef-pineapple-molasses-syrup

After watching Blair's Tiki with Ray episode, I'm kinda sorry I didn't get the circus peanut syrup....

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation