Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » Prosecco & Tiki
Prosecco & Tiki
SoBeTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 29 days ago; 08:46 am   Permalink

Anyboy else have a "Prosecco Van" in their Tiki Bar?

https://twitter.com/TheProseccoVanC/status/997823651801124864

View Profile of SoBeTiki Send a personal message to SoBeTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 29 days ago; 2:15 pm   Permalink

Heh, it's not tiki, but I would drink it if the tiki bar was known to have crappy cocktails. I believe that brand is the real stuff from Italy. Still, there would be other good options as well. I understand most (all?) bars in the UK would have some excellent Scotch whisky, and some excellent beers, so I think we could easily come up with something for a "win" here. Cheers!!!!

Cool post.

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 29 days ago; 2:47 pm   Permalink

Quote,
Tiki Roa
Tiki Centralite
Posted: 24 days ago; 2:50 pm Permalink
"jimmy buffett has ZERO to to with the real tiki culture you guys are into"

"tiki purists rule this site.."

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 29 days ago; 9:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2018-05-20 14:15, AceExplorer wrote:
Heh, it's not tiki, but I would drink it if the tiki bar was known to have crappy cocktails. I believe that brand is the real stuff from Italy. Still, there would be other good options as well. I understand most (all?) bars in the UK would have some excellent Scotch whisky, and some excellent beers, so I think we could easily come up with something for a "win" here. Cheers!!!!

Cool post.

I like that Van. My wife and I very much appreciate a well crafted Tiki Cocktail and our second favorite bev’s are vintage cocktails which we now and then serve in our home tiki bar The Sharkbite. The French 75 is my wife’s fav.We use to use dry champagne until we had one at the now defunct Quinn’s Irish Bar in Old Town Irvine (Calif.) They served em with a good Prosecco. Very, very tasty.
Cheers

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation