FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Music » » Locating digital copy of “Captivation” by The Outriggers
Locating digital copy of “Captivation” by The Outriggers
davidphantomatic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-05-30 09:44 am   Permalink

Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can, legally, find a copy of this album.
Unfortunately it’s not available in the US iTunes Store, although it is available in other countries.
I was making do with streaming because it was available on Spotify, but it’s no longer available.

Can anyone help in locating this? I’ve been cratedigging for the vinyl, but in the mean time, I would still like to have a digital copy.

Mahalo!

View Profile of davidphantomatic Send a personal message to davidphantomatic  Goto the website of davidphantomatic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mikehooker
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2018-05-31 12:50 pm   Permalink

Pretty sure I have this on my home computer. Email or text me a reminder tonight and I'll shoot it over to you.

View Profile of mikehooker Send a personal message to mikehooker  Goto the website of mikehooker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
davidphantomatic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-05-31 2:13 pm   Permalink

Rad. Thanks, Mike!

View Profile of davidphantomatic Send a personal message to davidphantomatic  Goto the website of davidphantomatic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation