FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace PrimitivaDiva Hairflowers and RarabirdArt at The Egyptian Theater
PrimitivaDiva Hairflowers and RarabirdArt at The Egyptian Theater
TikiCutie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 9 days ago; 5:54 pm   Permalink

SHOP LIKE AN EGYPTIAN!
The motherload of my missing hairflowers from The Hukilau will be bounteously filling my vending booth at Tiki Night at The Egyptian, Hollywood Blvd, Saturday July 15th.
I will also have framed, ready to hang prints of my artwork, and Rum Barrel Hatfobs! (Public welcome to shop 1:30-3:30, then the event is closed off for ticket holders.). Mixologists from 320 Main are going to be stirring their magic swizzles! RUM-RUM-YUMMM!!!

http://www.americancinemathequecalendar.com/content/tiki-night-2018-bosko-and-rolly

Disney Scenic Artist who rehabbed Disneyland's Enchanted TIkiroom for the 50th Anniversary, OG Socal Tiki (Original Gangsta). Fine Artist, vending art and hair flowers at Tiki marketplaces. www.etsy.com/shop/PrimitivaDiva www.etsy.com/shop/rarabirdart

View Profile of TikiCutie Send a personal message to TikiCutie  Email TikiCutie Goto the website of TikiCutie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation