FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT


advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ Tiki Drinks and Food Ľ Ľ Patrons burned by flaming tiki-style cocktail called Rum Donkey at Hellís Kitchen Las Vegas
Patrons burned by flaming tiki-style cocktail called Rum Donkey at Hellís Kitchen Las Vegas
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jan 10, 2005
Posts: 1566
From: Ling Cod Beach, CA 90803
Posted: 11 days ago; 12:55 pm   Permalink

Two customers of Gordon Ramsay Hellís Kitchen were taken to a hospital Thursday night after being burned by a flaming drink called Rum Donkey...

Las Vegas Review-Journal:2 patrons burned by flaming drink at Hellís Kitchen Las Vegas



[ This Message was edited by: King Bushwich the 33rd 2018-08-04 12:56 ]


 View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kevincrossman
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Jun 19, 2017
Posts: 46
From: Fremont, CA
Posted: 10 days ago; 12:59 pm   Permalink

Terrible.

Thankfully, Chef Ramsay reacted with his usual calm demeanor.


 
View Profile of kevincrossman Send a personal message to kevincrossman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jan 10, 2005
Posts: 1566
From: Ling Cod Beach, CA 90803
Posted: 7 days ago; 3:18 pm   Permalink

Flaming cocktail update

Gordon Ramsay restaurant nixes flaming Rum Donkey cocktail after customer injuries



 View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jun 03, 2007
Posts: 1219
From: Melbourne,Australia
Posted: 7 days ago; 8:09 pm   Permalink

Neither article explains exactly what happened nor who was at fault. Was it something simple as the drink accidentally being knocked over or was it because of customer stupidity or negligence by the restaurant to inform them their drink was on fire? (Although you'd think that would be blatantly obvious).

 
View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle Goto the website of swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:
  
v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation