FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Locating Tiki » » Zombie Village (SF), San Francisco, CA (bar)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Zombie Village (SF), San Francisco, CA (bar)
kevincrossman
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-08-20 7:22 pm   Permalink

Name:Zombie Village (SF)
Type:bar
Street:441 Jones St.
City:San Francisco
State:CA
Zip:94102
Phone:
Status:Soft Open. Grand opening early Jan. 2019. Mon-Sat (closed Sun). Voodoo Lounge upstairs open Wed-Sat.

Description:
Replacing "Tradition" in SF's Tenderloin neighborhood. Opening "Fall 2018"

[ This Message was edited by: kevincrossman 2018-12-18 21:53 ]

View Profile of kevincrossman Send a personal message to kevincrossman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kevincrossman
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-08-20 7:23 pm   Permalink

Article:
https://sf.eater.com/2018/8/20/17756526/tradition-closing-becoming-tiki-bar-tenderloin-sf

Check out my Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/ultimatemaitai/

View Profile of kevincrossman Send a personal message to kevincrossman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hamo
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2018-08-20 8:16 pm   Permalink

Thanks for posting. Hopefully it’ll be open by the time I visit SF the first weekend in December.

View Profile of Hamo Send a personal message to Hamo  Goto the website of Hamo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-09-03 09:04 am   Permalink

This one is going to be good!
Trust me.

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. Zombie Village SF, TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Ti

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cutcarefullyplayloud
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-09-04 4:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2018-09-03 09:04, RevBambooBen wrote:
This one is going to be good!
Trust me.

Well damn, if this will be open in time for my trip to SF I'm excited now.

View Profile of Cutcarefullyplayloud Send a personal message to Cutcarefullyplayloud      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIWAGON
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-09-11 09:08 am   Permalink

What is the opening date as we will be in Town late this month

View Profile of TIKIWAGON Send a personal message to TIKIWAGON  Email TIKIWAGON Goto the website of TIKIWAGON     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cretin D-Luxe

Posted: 2018-11-30 2:59 pm   Permalink

Zombie Village is almost ready for Grand Opening...If you haven't seen them already, look at the photos on Instagram..https://www.instagram.com/zombievillagesf/?hl=en

I'm humbled to have a tiny, tiny place in this this amazing project. My painting below will be installed there.

View Profile of Cretin D-Luxe Send a personal message to Cretin D-Luxe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
oroborean
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-12-01 6:58 pm   Permalink

anyone know the opening date or a reliable source for when that gets made public? really excited to check this out. i've been drinking at this location since it was Mr. Lew's Win Win Bar.

View Profile of oroborean Send a personal message to oroborean      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-12-08 09:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2018-12-01 18:58, oroborean wrote:
anyone know the opening date or a reliable source for when that gets made public? really excited to check this out. i've been drinking at this location since it was Mr. Lew's Win Win Bar.

I heard soon

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. Zombie Village SF, TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Ti

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
oroborean
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-12-15 8:58 pm   Permalink

open now, softly. i have pictures, but they do no justice. jaw-droppingly stunning environment with top notch drinks. do not miss this bar!

View Profile of oroborean Send a personal message to oroborean      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sandbartender
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-12-17 08:38 am   Permalink

Sven posted some pix from the soft open at the end of last week-

I have to know who carved this piece- I'd love to have a scaled down version of it for my bar, Y'ha-Nthlei Bay!

The whole space looks amazing, Bamboo Ben. Epic work!
“The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy also mentions alcohol. It says that the best drink in existence is the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, the effect of which is like having your brains smashed out with a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick.”

View Profile of Sandbartender Send a personal message to Sandbartender      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 30 days ago; 09:18 am   Permalink

Al Evans carved that.

[ This Message was edited by: tikilongbeach 2018-12-19 15:43 ]

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 30 days ago; 4:35 pm   Permalink

The Right Reverend Bamboo Ben says go check it out! Anticipated grand opening January 8th

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sandbartender
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 30 days ago; 8:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2018-12-18 09:18, tikilongbeach wrote:
Ivan Lee Mora carved that. https://www.ivanleemora.com/

Thank you for the compass point on this one, I'm hoping to have something similar (although probably 1/3 scale) made for my bar.
“The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy also mentions alcohol. It says that the best drink in existence is the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, the effect of which is like having your brains smashed out with a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick.”

View Profile of Sandbartender Send a personal message to Sandbartender      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kevincrossman
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 30 days ago; 9:51 pm   Permalink

The Tiki Bob nook might be my favorite 15 square feet in any tiki bar anywhere. So many great things to experience at Zombie Village.

Check out my Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/ultimatemaitai/

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation