FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars tiki kitchen?
tiki kitchen?
jmavrick02

Posted: 2018-08-27 8:08 pm   Permalink

Does anyone have any pics of a kitchen tiki'd out? The wife an I are going to do our kitchen. Ill be posting pics up here as we do it just wanted to see others peoples creations for inspiration. TIA

View Profile of jmavrick02 Send a personal message to jmavrick02      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hamo
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2018-08-27 10:14 pm   Permalink

I was gonna say welcome but it looks like you signed up a while ago so instead, congrats on your first post.

Here are the two tiki kitchens I thought of:

Our Enchanted Tiki Kitchen
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=52730&forum=20

Capricorn's Folly - our teeny tiny tiki kitchen hangout
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=52853&forum=20

View Profile of Hamo Send a personal message to Hamo  Goto the website of Hamo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jmavrick02

Posted: 2018-08-28 11:25 am   Permalink

thank you Hamo. Yeah ive been lurking around for awhile.

View Profile of jmavrick02 Send a personal message to jmavrick02      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EnchantedTikiGoth
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-08-29 08:19 am   Permalink

I was just going to post some photos, but Hamo beat me to it!

Our kitchen hasn't change a whole lot since those pics were taken. We added the world's ugliest hippo carving to the table, some more flowers, and some more Tiki mugs (to the point that we are literally maxed out for space now and if anything comes in, something else has to go). We've also been trying out live plants in Tangaroa's tank too.

If the home is your own, a lot more could be done with a Tiki kitchen than we've done. As I said in that post, we're just constrained by being in a rental. About the most we could get away with is some hanging pictures and masks.

View Profile of EnchantedTikiGoth Send a personal message to EnchantedTikiGoth  Goto the website of EnchantedTikiGoth     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation