Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Drinks and Food » » Plantation Xaymaca roll call
Plantation Xaymaca roll call
jokeiii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 20 days ago; 06:11 am   Permalink

I've seen a couple of posts from people whose local liquor stores are now stocking Xaymaca. So far, no sign of it in the Miami area. Any other confirmed sightings or official ETAs?

View Profile of jokeiii Send a personal message to jokeiii  Goto the website of jokeiii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hamo
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 20 days ago; 2:29 pm   Permalink

I found my bottle at Wilbur’s Total Beverage in Fort Collins, Colorado, on August 26, 2018.

View Profile of Hamo Send a personal message to Hamo  Goto the website of Hamo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HopeChest
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 17 days ago; 11:30 am   Permalink

I'd love to hear of any SF / East Bay sightings. None of my usual suspects have it - hell, Ledger's and Cask didn't even know about it.

View Profile of HopeChest Send a personal message to HopeChest      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Quince_at_Dannys
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 17 days ago; 11:55 am   Permalink

Binny's Chicago, $24.99 (check online for availability)
France 44, Minneapolis $19.99

View Profile of Quince_at_Dannys Send a personal message to Quince_at_Dannys      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jokeiii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 17 days ago; 3:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2018-09-05 11:55, Quince_at_Dannys wrote:
Binny's Chicago, $24.99 (check online for availability)
France 44, Minneapolis $19.99

$20 seems like a steal.

View Profile of jokeiii Send a personal message to jokeiii  Goto the website of jokeiii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Quince_at_Dannys
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 17 days ago; 3:43 pm   Permalink

It appears that all the Total Wine stores in the Twin Cities also have it in stock, $19.99

View Profile of Quince_at_Dannys Send a personal message to Quince_at_Dannys      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chester Copperpot

Posted: 16 days ago; 10:05 am   Permalink

Rays Liquor in Wauwatosa WI has it! I think it's around 29$

View Profile of Chester Copperpot Send a personal message to Chester Copperpot      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
oroborean
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 11 days ago; 3:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2018-09-05 11:30, HopeChest wrote:
I'd love to hear of any SF / East Bay sightings. None of my usual suspects have it - hell, Ledger's and Cask didn't even know about it.

bitters and bottles in south city has it on pre-order.

View Profile of oroborean Send a personal message to oroborean      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
oroborean
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 11 days ago; 3:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2018-09-05 11:30, HopeChest wrote:

bitters and bottles in south city has it on pre-order.

View Profile of oroborean Send a personal message to oroborean      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hamo
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 10 days ago; 10:16 pm   Permalink

This rum just might become my go-to Mai Tai rum. I like Denizen Merchant’s Reserve, but I can get Xaymaca much easier.

View Profile of Hamo Send a personal message to Hamo  Goto the website of Hamo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 8 days ago; 06:41 am   Permalink

Went to a rum tasting today and got to try this. Just arrived in Australia and it was the first time anyone in Melbourne got to try it. A nice rum but a little harsh, nowhere near as smooth as the 5y.o. Barbados we drank at the start. Was told by the Australian brand ambassador and by Ian "@therumambassador" Burrell himself, that the rum was designed to be a mixer, not really to be drunk neat.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle Goto the website of swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CincyTikiCraig
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 7 days ago; 6:03 pm   Permalink

Just arrived in the Greater Cincinnati area, the liquor stores in the Northern Kentucky suburbs to be precise.

View Profile of CincyTikiCraig Send a personal message to CincyTikiCraig      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
davidphantomatic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 3 days ago; 4:15 pm   Permalink

Still waiting for it here in TX. Apparently TX does a secondary approval process, so things take longer to hit shelves.

View Profile of davidphantomatic Send a personal message to davidphantomatic  Goto the website of davidphantomatic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PalmtreePat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: Today; 10:36 am   Permalink

Patrolling for this in the greater LA area. Hi Times and KL still don't have it. Total Wine carries it, but its "not available in my area".

View Profile of PalmtreePat Send a personal message to PalmtreePat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation