FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Wood carving brushes for Adobe Illustrator
Wood carving brushes for Adobe Illustrator
BusyPort

Posted: 2018-10-23 7:34 pm   Permalink

Im working on a set of brushes for Adobe Illustrator that would be great for creating tiki's and other art! The brushes are realistic but still vector for screen printing and large format printing. Here's a sneak peek at the progress so far! The left side shows the standard lines and then the right shows how the art looks when the brushes are applied. You can keep up with the progress here https://www.instagram.com/busyport/

View Profile of BusyPort Send a personal message to BusyPort  Email BusyPort Goto the website of BusyPort     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2018-10-23 10:18 pm   Permalink

Looks good BP, welcome to Tiki Central

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BusyPort

Posted: 2018-10-24 03:56 am   Permalink

Thanks MDM. Glad to be here!

View Profile of BusyPort Send a personal message to BusyPort  Email BusyPort Goto the website of BusyPort     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sandbartender
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2018-10-24 07:01 am   Permalink

Cool tool! Do you know if it will be usable with Graphic?

I had to make the switch a few years ago when my old version of Illustrator stopped working after a system upgrade and I didn't want to
fork out $425,000 for a new license. LOL

View Profile of Sandbartender Send a personal message to Sandbartender      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BusyPort

Posted: 2018-10-24 11:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2018-10-24 07:01, Sandbartender wrote:
Cool tool! Do you know if it will be usable with Graphic?

I had to make the switch a few years ago when my old version of Illustrator stopped working after a system upgrade and I didn't want to
fork out $425,000 for a new license. LOL

Hey Sandbartender! Thanks so much. I def feel you when it comes to paying for adobe... So expensive!

I will look into Graphic. I was thinking about creating these brushes for ProCreate. Have you tried that for Ipad?

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation