FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events King Kukulele presents "Drums of Tahiti" in 3-D!!!
King Kukulele presents "Drums of Tahiti" in 3-D!!!
King Kukulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-26 11:34 pm   Permalink

King Kukulele presents "Drums of Tahiti" in 3-D!!!

Don't miss your chance to see this Classic Movie in 3-D!!! Sunday September 21st at 4:30 at one of Hollywood's Premier Movie Palaces "The Egyptian" See
www.3dfilmfest.com for more information. Meet in the Egyptians Courtyard at 4:00. Post Movie activities to Be announced.

King Kukulele

[ This Message was edited by: KING KUKULELE on 2003-08-26 23:46 ]

View Profile of King Kukulele Send a personal message to King Kukulele  Email King Kukulele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-27 10:10 am   Permalink

Hmmm...

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-27 10:47 am   Permalink

Do you think it would be a reasonable film/environment for kids? We will be at Disneyland that morning and might swing up to Hollywood in the evening.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-28 11:57 am   Permalink

Hmmm..... This would be such a cool thing to go to. An old movie at an old theatre, with and old uke player taunting the crowd. I'm game.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-28 12:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Monkeyman wrote:
Do you think it would be a reasonable film/environment for kids?

Probably not a good one to take your two little ones to. It's got a bit of death & destruction, and a few face slapping scenes, and the dialogue would be too boring for them.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
C.B. Howlie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-08-29 12:08 am   Permalink

sounds pretty cool! maybe i'll bring my bongos & play along.. just kidding, i'll sure try to make it.

View Profile of C.B. Howlie Send a personal message to C.B. Howlie  Goto the website of C.B. Howlie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-29 12:31 am   Permalink

Arrrgh! I will miss THE WHOLE DAMN 3-D FESTIVAL that is going on thru September there! So many great flics. Why? Because I am in Germany again, all September...staying at the port in Hamburg though...and this time I WILL hit Barcelona!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-29 6:36 pm   Permalink

Even though it's not Tiki, I'd highly recommend CAT WOMEN OF THE MOON on Sat 9/13. I've seen it in non-3-D and it was still great campy 50s Sci-Fi stuff.

Also, there's a Jane Russell movie THE FRENCH LINE (Sat 9/20) which has the tagline: "Jane Russell in 3D....Need we say more?"

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-30 12:53 am   Permalink

More like Double D.

Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-30 04:55 am   Permalink

What time does Cat Women start? I hope Vintage Girl will make sure Miss Trixie won't miss the Thurston Howlies show!

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation