FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events "It's All About the Tiki"
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
"It's All About the Tiki"
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-05 8:19 pm   Permalink

Hi,
Please visit
www.tikifarm.com for information and links to our online secured shopping cart area for tomorrow's sale. You'll find links to both complete ordering information and to the ordering page which will activate tomorrow, Sat. Dec. 6th, at 12:00 noon pst. Tomorrow's the Pizz & Von Franco sale - I'll announce the Shag sale soon.

La Luz & most of the M Modern backorders are shipping out this week through next week.

Mahalos!
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-13 01:11 am   Permalink

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-23 01:46 am   Permalink

One day left for the outrigger to get here as a Gift of Sol Invictus...

Drumroll starts now...

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SallyandJay
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-23 11:54 am   Permalink

I was wondering if anyone knew when the Shag collection was supposed to be sold at Tikifarm. For some reason I thought it might be December 29 but now I can't seem to pinpoint where I read that at. If anyone has information on this I would appreciate it! Thanks!!

We are also avidly awaiting the outrigger.

View Profile of SallyandJay Send a personal message to SallyandJay  Email SallyandJay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-24 06:08 am   Permalink

The Hot Wheels Vitua's Vessel goes on sale the 29th. TikiFarm sent out an email on the 13th , stating they would let us know about the others this week. Still no date on the IAATT items as of today though.

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikichic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-24 12:16 pm   Permalink

My items from the event at La Luz just arrived! Very nice. Santa must be working overtime! Happy Holidays everyone.

View Profile of tikichic Send a personal message to tikichic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-24 12:47 pm   Permalink

Hi,
I'll post up the sale date of the Shag items likely after the holidays. Piet & Lisa Agle (Shag's brother & sister-in-law) had their first baby (a girl!) last week so I'm laying low through the holidays so that they can enjoy the new addition to the family. After the holidays, I'll work out a sale date with Piet and will let you all know! Mele Kalikimaka!
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-07 11:53 pm   Permalink

Still waiting for my mug. I think I'm being pretty patient considering it was paid for two months ago. What ever happened to customer service?

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-08 10:17 pm   Permalink

I managed to get mine on the eve of Sol Invictus.

The Outrigger is worth every cent! The Shag 3 Pack like wise.

Has it been two months? Wow... I think the Mai Tais are still wearing off...

TG

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-01-09 07:59 am   Permalink

Got my pair of Martin mugs- thanks Holden!

They are fantastic, though I am obviously biased.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-09 09:40 am   Permalink

Can't find the outrigger dangit. Where is it?

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-01-09 12:32 pm   Permalink

I just received my Shag mug a couple of days ago. The Pizz Outrigger is still at sea.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-09 1:27 pm   Permalink

Still waitin for(looking forward to) my stuff. Pullin' a Bart Simpson... Where's My Spy Camera? Where's My Spy Camera? Where's My Spy Camera? Where's My Spy Camera? BTW how big are the Martin Mugs? I got 2 also.

[ This Message was edited by: Turbogod on 2004-01-09 13:30 ]

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SallyandJay
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-09 1:47 pm   Permalink

We received the Outrigger and Cockeyed bush Warrior yesterday. I had to clean off an entire shelf just so we'd have a enough space to display the outrigger. They look absolutely fabulous and well worth the money!!!

View Profile of SallyandJay Send a personal message to SallyandJay  Email SallyandJay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-09 2:20 pm   Permalink

PEOPLE, where the hell is the outrigger you're talking about. I looked on the Tiki Farm site and can't find it. Yeah, yeah I must be blind.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation