FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events "It's All About the Tiki"
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
"It's All About the Tiki"
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-01-09 2:48 pm   Permalink

The outrigger is gone. Sold out. No longer available.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-09 3:02 pm   Permalink

Thank you Piphiro.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-09 3:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-09 14:20, jungletrader wrote:
PEOPLE, where the hell is the outrigger you're talking about. I looked on the Tiki Farm site and can't find it. Yeah, yeah I must be blind.

It's on my coffe table!

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-10 10:20 am   Permalink

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2004-01-09 14:20, jungletrader wrote:
PEOPLE, where the hell is the outrigger you're talking about. I looked on the Tiki Farm site and can't find it. Yeah, yeah I must be blind.

Here's a link to the page:

http://www.tikifarm.com/html/all_about_tiki_sale.htm

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-10 6:56 pm   Permalink

tikigreg, thanks alot. THAT is what I needed to see. The actual outrigger itself is what I'm looking for. If anyone out there has one they want to sell or trade, let me know. A flat one like the one at Mallard's (Albany?) that can hang on a wall would save me some room.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-01-12 10:40 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: BaronV on 2004-09-09 20:01 ]

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-13 3:47 pm   Permalink

Anybody know what's going on over @ the Farm? I have been emailing and calling trying to get info on my order and I haven't heard anything back. No one has been there to answer the phone for the last 2 days.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-01-13 4:42 pm   Permalink

Holden's at some trade shows- back after the 23rd.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jax Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-13 6:40 pm   Permalink

I've tried calling Tiki Farm since last week to check on my mugs and nobody has answered the phone yet. Did everyone go to the trade show?

View Profile of Jax Tiki Send a personal message to Jax Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-13 6:50 pm   Permalink

I'm back! There's four of us at the Farm & 2 of us were gone (Atlanta & Orlando)... then I'm back out again on Thurs. for another show. We get A LOT of calls at the Farm (at least a couple hundred calls a day)... too many for 2 people to handle. Hopefully soon, I'll add on another employee but the gift industry is tough-going these days.
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-13 10:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-13 18:50, smogbreather wrote:
I'm back! There's four of us at the Farm & 2 of us were gone (Atlanta & Orlando)... then I'm back out again on Thurs. for another show. We get A LOT of calls at the Farm (at least a couple hundred calls a day)... too many for 2 people to handle. Hopefully soon, I'll add on another employee but the gift industry is tough-going these days.
Holden

Hey Holden,
I'm a professional Art Handler, if yer Hiring a person to pack stuff, lemme know. It's be tough for me to get time to help ( maybe weekends ), But if you need help getting people their stuff, let me know.
TG

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-13 10:21 pm   Permalink

Edited double post....

[ This Message was edited by: TikiGardener on 2004-01-14 20:46 ]

McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-14 5:37 pm   Permalink

Holden, when do you expect the Von Franco mugs to go out, ordered the first few minutes online?

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-14 5:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-14 17:37, McDougall wrote:
Holden, when do you expect the Von Franco mugs to go out, ordered the first few minutes online?

These have all shipped out. It should have arrived by now. I'm heading out tomorrow to the CA Gift Show. If you don't get it in the next few days, email me at
holden@tikifarm.com with all your info so I can trace it when I get back from the show.

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-16 09:43 am   Permalink

Quote:

[i]On 2004-01-14 17:59, smogbreather wrote:

I'm heading out tomorrow to the CA Gift Show.

[/quote]

Dude!

You should post a picture of your "totally radical Tiki Farm booth!"

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation