FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Tiki Farm, San Clemente, CA (store)
Tiki Farm, San Clemente, CA (store)
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-31 7:56 pm   Permalink

Name:Tiki Farm
Type:store
Street:1060 Calle Negocio
City:San Clemente
State:CA
Zip:92673
Phone:9499401006

Description:
Extensive rennovations to a standard industrial office/warehouse building. Multiple tiki bars and hundreds of artifacts collected over the years by owner Holden Westland. Of noteworthiness...
2 GIANT authorized Shag mural reproductions (Last Days of Kahiki & The Suave Wolf)
2 also GIANT hand-woven Peacock/Burry/Trader Vic Chairs
Extensive Tiki Mug Collection
Fully tiki decorated upstairs loft which is being sublet to Drew Brophy (www.drewbrophy.com)
3 ea 8' Moai's
Vintage United Airlines wall art & tiki statues
Gilligan's Island Pinball Machine
Vintage Furnishings of many types
Various works of art by Shag, Mark Ryden, Derek Yaniger, Von Franco, Wayne Coombs & more

Seating Area in Holden's Office

Tiki Bar in Lobby

[ This Message was edited by: smogbreather on 2003-08-31 20:08 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-01 10:49 pm   Permalink

the Farm Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-01 11:09 pm   Permalink

Holden, very cool, now JT junior can get that poster you gave him signed by Drew. His face really lit up when I told him he will be right upstairs from you.
Folks, don't miss out on the Tiki Farm, it's a must see. And I'm not brown nosin' either when I say Holden is a super nice guy. Not only that but his "office manager" is a very pretty lady.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-23 11:39 pm   Permalink

For Holden, what are Tiki Farms hours?

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-24 6:06 pm   Permalink

Hi,
We're open from around 8 to 5 but I'm here generally 'til about 7pm or so (M-F) and you can find me here generally from 10-4 on Sat & every other Sunday about the same. If you'd like to stop on by, please call first as we want to give you a good nickel tour vs. the wooden nickel "Holden ain't had enough caffeine crappy boss day" tour.
thanks,
Holden 949-940-1006 TF office nr.

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kreaky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-07 9:12 pm   Permalink

I tried to go by and called first, but the receptionist told me that they are not open to the public. what do you say to that?

I just kept driving, a bit dissappointed all the way back to Goleta. No worries, as I was in San Diego on business anyway.

Cheers,

KT

[ This Message was edited by: Kreaky Tiki on 2003-11-07 21:13 ]

View Profile of Kreaky Tiki Send a personal message to Kreaky Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-07 11:24 pm   Permalink

Kreaky, just walk in! You'll be welcome.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-08 07:53 am   Permalink

And tell them you're a member of Tiki Central.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheTikiKing
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-27 11:23 pm   Permalink

Dude- San Clemente is my home town! I just moved here (O'ahu)in March! I never knew you guys were there!!! Those other Hawaiiana gift stores on El Camino Real I knew about, but not your store!!! Oh the inhumanity of it all.

Hey - I'm sure you've already checked it out: right next to Adele's is a cool store called Aloha Spirit. The owners are way cool - the have the most extensive collection of antique Uke's I've ever seen. Check 'em out!

Next time I'm on the mainland I'm stopping by your place!

Aloha

TTK

View Profile of TheTikiKing Send a personal message to TheTikiKing  Email TheTikiKing     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-28 11:03 pm   Permalink

more pics!!!!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation