[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki ouch! - Shag serigraph
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
ouch! - Shag serigraph
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-08 01:51 am   Permalink

The website says "The Seriagraph Folio is SOLD OUT". If that's not entirely true, Lu-z got some esplaining to do!!

La Luz de Jesus website

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
paranoid123
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-08 12:17 pm   Permalink

So did anyone buy the folio and is willing to break it up for TCers?

View Profile of paranoid123 Send a personal message to paranoid123      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SallyandJay
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-08 1:16 pm   Permalink

We called this weekend and La-Luz says they only got 50 Folios. So where did the rest of them go?
It was a run of 200, correct?

View Profile of SallyandJay Send a personal message to SallyandJay  Email SallyandJay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-08 2:33 pm   Permalink

La Luz just confirmed they were supposed to get 200 but only got 50. She (person answering the phone and being very nice about my bothering her) has no idea why she didn't get the other 150 or what will happen to them. Hmmm...

So I called Shagmart. They will be selling them sometime this week, but aren't sure which day. So don't buy one on eBay yet, there'll be more flooding the market soon enough.

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SallyandJay
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-08 3:55 pm   Permalink

Thanks CultJam

Makes me wonder if La-Luz is disapointed they didn't get the profit margin on another 100 or so folios. In addition, Shagmart usually adds 15-25% to the price as incentive for fans to buy from the gallery openings. So it may be a bit more than $1450.

View Profile of SallyandJay Send a personal message to SallyandJay  Email SallyandJay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-08 4:26 pm   Permalink

Hmm, if that's so, I'd need to know the upped price before I could commit to still getting the Leo one for my friend. I love her $120.83-plus-costs worth, but I don't know if I love her $200 worth!

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-08 7:41 pm   Permalink

SHAGmart will sell them for $1800 I am told. I'm up for Cancer and/or Virgo if we can put it together.

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SallyandJay
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-10 3:29 pm   Permalink

Hi Guys

La Luz now has a resupply of Folios and is selling them for the aforementioned $1,800. I do not know if Shagmart is still going to sell them or not.

swillypuddy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-09-23 05:37 am   Permalink

I'm up for a Capricorn

View Profile of swillypuddy Send a personal message to swillypuddy  Goto the website of swillypuddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-10 2:27 pm   Permalink

Shag has donated one set of the Zodiac prints which are now being sold separately on eBay. Funds from those auctions will go to different charities. So far, many of the prints are still below the $150 minimum it would cost to buy and split them out.

SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-10 5:55 pm   Permalink

Cool thanks! I'm bidding on Taurus.

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation