FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Central Ohana » » Happy Birthday, Vintage Girl!!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Happy Birthday, Vintage Girl!!!
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-09 10:07 am   Permalink

Happy Birthiversary to our stylish Naughty Nurse who always at her most lovely and glamourous best. You are such a sweetheart and I am lucky to know you. I hope this day is an enjoyable one from end to end!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-09 10:20 am   Permalink

"Lava will run through your veins instead of blood. Your breath will come in short gasps. There will rise up in you an overpowering, overwhelming surge of emotion such as you have never before experienced...you will feel a strange languor passing through your limbs, your entire body. A shudder will go through you. You will moan in the delicious transports of love. And, in all probabilities, you will go faint because the blood in your veins will be rushing furiously into your entire system and away from your head. Thus, you will be unable to think any longer. You will only be able to feel, to feel the most exquisite of pleasure that it has been your lot to feel."

The Art of Kissing by Hugh Morris

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-09 10:27 am   Permalink

Hey hey it's your birthday!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-09 11:12 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday fellow Septemberite! Virgos Rule!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-09 11:34 am   Permalink

A tribute to your post, Atomic:

For the record, Atomic pm'd me, disappointed because he wanted to author the Vintage Girl b-day thread and I beat him to it by seconds, apparently. Had I known...

[ This Message was edited by: floratina on 2003-09-09 13:03 ]

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-09 11:47 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday Vintagegirl, Here is your Spam Birthday cake....
Here is the recipe for Spam Cupcakes

Ingredients
- For Cupcakes:
- 2 SPAM® Classic (12-ounce) cans
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 2/3 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 3/4 cup milk

- For Glaze:
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water

- 4 cups prepared instant mashed potatoes
- Snipped fresh chives for garnish

SPAM Cupcakes

Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes

Directions
Preheat oven to 350°F. For cupcakes, in large bowl, grate SPAM®. Add eggs, oatmeal and milk; mix well. Lightly spray a regular size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Fill each muffin tin two-thirds full with SPAM™ mixture. Using the back of a spoon, lightly press mixture into tins. In small bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, mustard, vinegar and water. Lightly spoon glaze mixture over SPAM™ mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until mixture is set. Meanwhile, prepare 4 cups of instant mashed potatoes. Remove cupcakes from oven. Place oven rack 2-3 inches from heat source and heat broiler. Top each cupcake with potatoes. Return muffin tin to oven. Broil 2-3 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned. Garnish with fresh chives and serve. Tip: For best results, let cupcakes stand 5 minutes before removing from pan. Yummmmm!

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki on 2003-09-09 15:25 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-09 11:59 am   Permalink

Marsha!
Marsha!
Marsha!

Happy birthday!
(I can't get enough of saying that)

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-09 12:23 pm   Permalink

Best Birthday Wishes!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-09 1:07 pm   Permalink

Have the happiest of birthdays.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-09 1:50 pm   Permalink

May all your dreams come true and your wishes fulfilled! .... and many more!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-09 2:47 pm   Permalink

Vintage Girl,

The first time my wife and I saw you at Caliente Tropics, we both looked at eachother and said "wow, she has really got it together". You classic look, and elegant style are unmatched at any of our events. Thanks for making our gatherings "authentic"

Happy Birthday to a fellow Septemberite.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-09 4:14 pm   Permalink

Hope your birthday is the Bee's Knees.

Johnnie and Robin

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-09-09 4:32 pm   Permalink

Have a vintage birthday girl!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-09 7:46 pm   Permalink

Thanks for all the sweet words y'all, especially from my Cocktail man. And happy birthday to all my fellow Virgos!

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-09 10:20 pm   Permalink

Dearest Vintage Girl,
You are such a show stealer! Have a great day and enjoy the new year ahead. May it be filled with plenty of opportunity to wow us with your intensly cool style and sassy good looks! You are not getting older, you are just getting more vintage! Love, Pearly Shells

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation