FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Officiall Southern California Hoity Toity Tiki Crawl IV
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Officiall Southern California Hoity Toity Tiki Crawl IV
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-21 3:15 pm   Permalink

I like Tiki_Bong's plan...especially the part about blowin' outta Billy's early and spending more time at Sam's. Count us in!

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-21 4:39 pm   Permalink

I don't know that we need to go to Billy's again. I'm not sure they would appreciate us coming by. I think we can find another stop to replace it. Maybe Duke's?

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-23 12:55 am   Permalink

Should I do a retro t-shirt for this?

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-09-23 09:10 am   Permalink

Danny,

Yeah, do a T-shirt! They'll sell out for sure.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-16 11:25 pm   Permalink

I swear about 12 more So. Cal. TCers have joined this forum since the last post of this thread. We can easily fill the bus if we can solidify a date. I can't complain, for I live too far to help organize this tiki crawl, but I will put my priorities on hold to make this event.
Can we do it fellow tiki-ites!?

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-17 03:04 am   Permalink

Drunk Pea sez, be sure to know when it is.
Pe ia a vetran of all the SF tiki crawls, and would like to partake of the Socal cral for once. Got to go to Sams seafood in August, and was ready to move in... anyone wanna dopt a Pea for a weekend? I don't take much space, and I dont' take long to git ready. Mig can vouch fer me...
mahalo...
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-10-17 09:58 am   Permalink

The next OC Mini-Crawl is scheduled for 12/6/03.

Be there for your country!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Rider
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-17 10:08 am   Permalink

Ask not what your Tiki can do for you, but ask what you can do for your Tiki...

View Profile of Tiki Rider Send a personal message to Tiki Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-18 12:38 am   Permalink

(edit: "drunk pablus" is refering to the Sam's Show seen on the evening of Oct. 17th in the post below....)

Hey. It's already 2:38AM over here on the "EC" and we ain't seen no pitchers yet.

You expect us to remain TC "fillintheblank"-ites when we can't live vicariously throught the "OC" ers?

I asked for "FRESH" mint,
pablus

[ This Message was edited by: pablus on 2003-10-20 13:50 ]

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-19 04:49 am   Permalink

OK folks,
If you're talking about December, then I could probably make it (with the missus). Never been to any crawl, so I'm looking forward to it.

Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-19 5:16 pm   Permalink

This will be a nice initation for you two, Ran.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-19 11:26 pm   Permalink

The next OC Mini-Crawl is scheduled for 12/6/03.

Bong!

You should start a new post (like last time when you and Arty were going back and forth)and run with it (Bury this post and start a new one with the origins starting from "a O.C.T.C'er/ Hoity Toity person that you are).

We're not sure if our Bamboo Ben store will be able to host the pre-party-pu pu hour-bus boarding-departing-after hours pu pu grind, this time around. I might be working down in Palm Springs at the time.

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-21 08:38 am   Permalink

Floratina - as longs as there's no hazing, I'm OK

Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-21 10:16 am   Permalink

Bad news, KtR...
I believe you must consume a large quantity of alcohol. (Being left in the trunk of your car in a puddle of sick is optional.)

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-21 5:58 pm   Permalink

Ran

The only thing hazy will be your vision. We'll keep an "I" out for you buddy.

Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation