FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki International Market Place Will be horribly razed
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 )
International Market Place Will be horribly razed
JenTiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 28 days ago; 07:19 am   Permalink

Their website has some interesting galleries and videos. Here's a direct link to the "fly-through" of the new project.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT5x_0uVngw#action=share

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PremEx
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 28 days ago; 11:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-01-11 07:19, JenTiki wrote:
Their website has some interesting galleries and videos. Here's a direct link to the "fly-through" of the new project.

Gack! Looks like every other outdoor mall in the world with some tiki torches added. Has all the personality of a hunk of cement. IMHO.

View Profile of PremEx Send a personal message to PremEx      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 28 days ago; 12:26 pm   Permalink

So glad I spent a fair amount of time there on my last trip wandering around, shopping, eating, and taking lots of photos before it all closed down to be razed.

What happened to that once very interesting plot of land can only be called "retrocide," shorthand for retro-genocide.

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HopeChest
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 28 days ago; 2:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-01-11 11:48, PremEx wrote:
Quote:

On 2016-01-11 07:19, JenTiki wrote:

Gack! Looks like every other outdoor mall in the world with some tiki torches added. Has all the personality of a hunk of cement. IMHO.

UGH. No kidding.

...because when I fly thousands of miles and several hours to a tropical isle I am just itching to go to a freakin' MALL.

View Profile of HopeChest Send a personal message to HopeChest      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation