[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events New England Tiki Event
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
New England Tiki Event
Primo Kimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-16 07:32 am   Permalink

Looks like I ain't gonna make to the hukelau (the huke huke huke...). Just because I am not going to be there I will still expect those in attendance to "represent". I would still like to help arrange a larger, more permanant New England tiki event. Again, my tiki digs will be finished (relatively) sometime this or next month. I will post some pictures to wet some whistles soon.
Have fun at the Hukelau and please let's keep this post rolling.

View Profile of Primo Kimo Send a personal message to Primo Kimo  Email Primo Kimo Goto the website of Primo Kimo ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-16 2:36 pm   Permalink

Tikigreg,

I'm there. Turns out I may have to drive to NYC after the show due to some complications with Expedia.com (Bastards! I'm still trying to work it out) so I will likely go straight to the Hu Ke Lau.

Should be a tiki-riffic time!

Primo, too bad I'll miss you this time but as the California Govenor says "I'll be back" (maybe sometime in May).

Go Sox!

Arty

[ This Message was edited by: stentiki on 2003-11-11 20:10 ]

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-16 4:27 pm   Permalink

Arty,
Great! See you tomorrow evening!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Primo Kimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-24 2:13 pm   Permalink

In the interest of keeping interest up I am posting some pics of my not yet finished home tiki bar. My plans are to have it finished by mid November. It will be finished-finished for a catered New Years Eve luau. All tiki cetralites in the the area (or out), of course, are invited. Please keep in mind that this is a work in progress. I have made no attempt to even clean up for the pics and I am only revealing some of the features. Due to Tiki_Bong's recent post I feel obligated (rightly or wrongly) to show that even new members have the desire and ability to contribute to the greater Tiki community.

[ This Message was edited by: Primo Kimo on 2003-10-24 14:21 ]

View Profile of Primo Kimo Send a personal message to Primo Kimo  Email Primo Kimo Goto the website of Primo Kimo ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-24 10:12 pm   Permalink

Hey cool pix, Primo!

I'm looking forward to getting up there sometime and meeting you.

Keep us updated.

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GoneNative

Posted: 2003-11-25 08:25 am   Permalink

Is that a real rock wall, or did you paint that?

View Profile of GoneNative Send a personal message to GoneNative      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Primo Kimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-25 09:06 am   Permalink

GN:
That is a genuine rock wall and red rock at that. The space is covered on three sides with this rock. I like it a lot=)
Here are some updated pics taken just this week. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
http://tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=6028&forum=4&14

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation