FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events !!!!!!!!!!!!Bay Area Tiki Event July 28th!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
!!!!!!!!!!!!Bay Area Tiki Event July 28th!!!!!!!!!!
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2002-07-25 4:35 pm   Permalink

Funny you should mention it, Bot. Look for another thread soon about a party in the city....

Martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-25 5:39 pm   Permalink

Well if all goes well, Tiki King, Queen and Princess will be in attendance. See you all there...

View Profile of Tiki King Send a personal message to Tiki King  Email Tiki King Goto the website of Tiki King     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2002-07-25 6:35 pm   Permalink

OK! Looking good, Team Tiki!

Here's the roundup. We've got eleven for the Luau, so the table is full. (Depending on the size of the Tiki Princess, King- do we need a high chair or a regular chair?)

The roll call is as follows:

Fonduie (Shannon)
Jessica
Mig
Aquarj (Randy)
Aquaguest
TikiHula (Mike)
Tiki King
Tiki Queen
Tiki Princess (mysteriously nameless Tiki Royal Family)
Martiki (Martin)
Rebecca (Mrs. Martiki)

Everyone plan on meeting in the lobby at 5:45. If we're seated, then ask for the reservation held under Martin for 10 at 6:00 pm (It might be under the name Ted, but I'm pretty sure it's Martin).

Remember to don full tiki regalia and do Tiki Central Proud. They have no idea what they're in for!

If you're looking for me, I'm 6' tall, balding with a crewcut and a goatee, and will be wearing a shirt with drinks on it, and one of the King's necklaces.

If anyone else wants in, it's getting very tight for this big table- post here IMMEDIATELY and I'll try to get us some more, but I can't make guarantees at tis point.

Looking forward to Sunday,

Mahalo,
Martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-26 11:07 am   Permalink

I'll bring video CDs for everyone of the video I shot at the Tropics. It's unedited, but fun to watch.

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2002-07-26 4:02 pm   Permalink

Hey kids-- just reconfirming that yes, I will indeed be there. I'll probably just go on my own (rather than meet up beforehand), because I'll probably be up in SF earlier that day. So I'll just see you all there!
mig

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fonduie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-07-27 11:51 pm   Permalink

Randy,
Sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you. (I just returned from a trip to beautiful San Diego, but that's a whole other thread) Jessica and I would love to car pool. We would also love to pay our respects to the Lanai Tiki now that it has acclimated to it's new habitat. Go ahead and send me a private message if you get this in time so we can coordinate.

View Profile of Fonduie Send a personal message to Fonduie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation