FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Has anyone recieved their SHAG/Disney mugs yet?
Has anyone recieved their SHAG/Disney mugs yet?
The Monitors
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-22 3:50 pm   Permalink

Hola fellow TCers. Were you like me an the thousand othe suckers that fell in line for 7 hours at Disney to get a chance to buy the LE Tiki Room mug?

If you were there, then you probably heard that there was a production delay and that Disney will be mailing our mugs within 7 days, but no later than Oct 31st.

If anyone has recieved their mugs through the mail, please post a reply and indicate your location. I recently called disney and they said that they will not recieve any mugs until October, if so what's with the 7 day crap.

That's why I started this post. Thanks for your cooperation and it was nice seeing you guys there.

View Profile of The Monitors Send a personal message to The Monitors  Email The Monitors     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-22 4:31 pm   Permalink

Patience Grasshopper! Perhaps Holden can shed some light on the timing of the shipment since his company made them (Tikifarm)

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Monitors
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-22 8:23 pm   Permalink

Hello TCers,

My friend said that the post sounded angry. Oops, I didin't mean it to come out that way. I kindda have a potty mouth. If anything, it was towards the disney officials.

Happy posts only

View Profile of The Monitors Send a personal message to The Monitors  Email The Monitors     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-22 10:42 pm   Permalink

We'll get 'em all shipped out by October 10th. Depending upon where you live, give it up to 1 week to get delivEARED!
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2003-10-16 8:02 pm   Permalink

Shipment arrived today! So far so good...

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-17 12:00 am   Permalink

Got mine yesterday.

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Monitors
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-17 12:08 pm   Permalink

Got 1/2 mine today

freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-17 12:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-10-17 12:08, The Monitors wrote:
Got 1/2 mine today

Ouch! But I guess a little glue'll fix that... ;})>

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Andrew
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-10-17 1:53 pm   Permalink

I got mine yesterday.
A

View Profile of Andrew Send a personal message to Andrew      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Monitors
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-20 02:51 am   Permalink

okay got the second half. All in good shape. Thanks Holden.

Hina
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-10-22 2:15 pm   Permalink

I received my mugs on Saturday. I am absolutely in love with them. Thanks to the gang at Tiki Farm for my new favorite mugs.

~H

View Profile of Hina Send a personal message to Hina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation