[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki soda found at market
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Tiki soda found at market
mriddle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-24 10:02 am   Permalink

Ok, so this may not be the hottest collectable out there, but I was just in the supermarket last night and found Shasta Tiki soda!!! Yes, you read that right. It comes in 3 flavors: Tiki Mist, Tiki Blue & Tiki Orange/mango. The cans have cartoon tiki art!!! I live in the Los Angeles area so I don't know if other parts of country are getting stocked with this yet. If anybody wants it, I will post pix of the cans & 12-pack carton artwork.
Mark

View Profile of mriddle Send a personal message to mriddle  Email mriddle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Rider
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-24 10:37 am   Permalink

Tiki and soda pop? Together? You're kidding?

View Profile of Tiki Rider Send a personal message to Tiki Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-09-24 11:24 am   Permalink

Shasta should take some of a vote to see if this Tiki Soda is popular or not.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Erika
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-24 11:49 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-09-24 11:24, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Shasta should take some of a vote to see if this Tiki Soda is popular or not.

mriddle (and anybody new-ish): Try searching on "Tiki Punch."

Everybody else: Orange is trailing by only 300 votes now. Get to work!

View Profile of Erika Send a personal message to Erika      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Midway Cafe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-09-24 12:51 pm   Permalink

Hey Now Erika,

I hit the site and ran up the Tiki Punch tally around 100 votes. It rolled over to the 80,000 vote mark. I'll bet that we can hit 100,000 if everyone pitches in. Oh, never mind, my wrist is bugging me after only 100. I haven't seen this punch yet but I'll be watching for it.

View Profile of Midway Cafe Send a personal message to Midway Cafe  Email Midway Cafe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-24 1:38 pm   Permalink

Alooooooha mriddle!

Welcome to Tiki Central!

You are about to be Sugar'ed. Ready?

You have now been officially Sugar'ed. It's ok, I hear it's good for the skin.

There are more links on Tiki Central (TC) if you want to see more on Tiki Punch, with the use of the [Search] button on the top right hand of your screen.

Thank you, by the way, for letting us know about Tiki Punch. There are still other newby's to TC that possibly didn't know about it.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-24 2:20 pm   Permalink

But D*MN, y'all, somebody who is an even bigger loser than we are (or with even more free time on their hands) has been stuffing the ballot for ORANGE! They are less than 100 votes behind us, and I just added 68 votes!

The orange usurpers MUST BE STOPPED!!!

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-24 5:02 pm   Permalink

this is still one of the funniest ongoing threads here. we all been drinking too much rum. LOL

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Erika
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-25 10:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-09-24 10:02, mriddle wrote:
. . . Tiki Mist, Tiki Blue & Tiki Orange/mango. . . . If anybody wants it, I will post pix of the cans & 12-pack carton artwork.

In my shock at the status of the Shasta voting tallies, I forgot in my other post to say yes, pictures would be nice. I haven't seen the new Shasta tiki flavors--only Tiki Punch so far. I'm curious to see whether they have their own graphics or have the same as Tiki Punch but just in different colors.

Of course the bigger mystery is what flavor Tiki Blue is.

View Profile of Erika Send a personal message to Erika      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Rider
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-25 10:59 am   Permalink

"An artificially flavored berry soda"

View Profile of Tiki Rider Send a personal message to Tiki Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-25 3:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:
[/i]
"An artificially flavored berry soda"

Excuse me, I am all natural, thankyouverymuch.

Signed,
alice berry

(P.S. Except for the haircolor. And the nose job. Ok, and my t*ts...and the eye-lift. Oh, and the liposuction and tummy-tuck. OK, I'll admit the foot-binding.

Almost forgot: the back molars (sunken-in cheekbones) and rib removal (my Mae west waist). And the heart and kidney transplants.

Oh, shoot: the monthly collagen injections, but they don't really count, do they? Or the Botox? Sheez, you people probably care about the Lee Press-On Glamour-Length French Manicure Nails, too. Picky.

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-24 08:38 am   Permalink

we have the Shasta Tiki Punch in this area of Texas. I've been saving the cans to use in some art peices.

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-24 10:01 am   Permalink

I just visited the Shasta site (http://www.shastapop.com/votenow.html) to cast my vote for Tiki punch.
The "official count" for Tiki Punch is now 163,175. Orange is in second place with 79,656.
Go Tiki Punch. ...Gheez, I do have too much time on my hands.

View Profile of Bamboo Bob Send a personal message to Bamboo Bob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-13 9:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-09-24 10:02, mriddle wrote:
I was just in the supermarket last night and found Shasta Tiki soda!!! Yes, you read that right. . . . Mark

Which market chain?

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-14 08:19 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-09-24 13:38, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:
You are about to be Sugar'ed. It's ok, I hear it's good for the skin.

It's not OK, last time I got Sugar'ed? Two weeks in Tiki Central rehab.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation