FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Trader Vic's - Atlanta, GA (restaurant)

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Trader Vic's - Atlanta, GA (restaurant)
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-02 10:13 am   Permalink

Atlanta Trader Vic's is a delight. They are very happy to make an occasion special for you (just call ahead). I've celebrated my own birthdays, master's degree completion, and "moving away-ness"(?), as well as those of others. The hours are not what we would hope for, however; do call ahead to make sure they'll still be open if you're planning a late-night stop-by, as they close rather early.
(404)221-6339

The food can vary at this TV's. The curry dish is always good, but sometimes the food is overcooked when they're rushed. But you probably weren't coming here for the food, were you!

Another note: parking is free in the hotel garage (undeneath, entrance from behind), but ONLY if you get a dinner. It technically is not free if you only get drinks. Sometimes they wave this one, sometimes not. I've bypassed it by buying a TV coconut mug and getting a stamp that way. Better than paying for parking and walking away empty-handed! (each is $6 or $7)

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation