Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki `Ona Tiki
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
`Ona Tiki
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-29 6:57 pm   Permalink

hey everybody,
the `Ona Tiki website is up at
www.onatiki.com, to be updated more in the upcoming weeks. soon we will be releasing our own line of tiki mugs, shots, and wares with other goodies to follow later.
i will try to update folks at Tiki Central in the next few weeks.
thanks

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2003-09-29 7:38 pm   Permalink

let us know when it's open ... no need to post now if you've got nothing on the site!

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-29 9:43 pm   Permalink

Hey! That's my line, "Coming Soon"!!!

Ha Ha Ha!

Actually, there might be a Bamboo Ben website of some sort before the end of the year. 51% sure.

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-30 12:52 am   Permalink

we will have some new info posted on the site in about a week from now, stay tuned

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Monitors
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-30 12:55 am   Permalink

cool another tiki supplier. More power to you, and i hope your business is a success.

View Profile of The Monitors Send a personal message to The Monitors  Email The Monitors     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Evil Mastermind
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-10-03 9:02 pm   Permalink

The first test fire is currently underway....

It's very exciting. The designs are cool, too. Of course, I am biased.

Thanks for the positive feedback, we will post updates as we have them.

[ This Message was edited by: Evil Mastermind on 2003-10-03 21:04 ]

View Profile of Evil Mastermind Send a personal message to Evil Mastermind  Email Evil Mastermind     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-04 6:33 pm   Permalink

to clarify to everyone, evil mastermind is my co-partner in `Ona Tiki. tommorow morning we will have the first peak at our mugs and will let you all know the results.
till tommorow

OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-05 8:22 pm   Permalink

hey everybody,
our test run went well. things are looking good for us to proceed into production. we will have a sneak peak on tiki central soon, probably before photos are hosted on our site. stay tuned...........

atomiczombie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-10-16 02:21 am   Permalink

70 ounces! aaaahahahahaha! If I smile any larger my jaw will fall off (It's okay, it happens all the time)

View Profile of atomiczombie Send a personal message to atomiczombie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-16 09:04 am   Permalink

atomiczombie,
glad you dig. i always wanted a mug that could hold a drink to quench my thirst; i look like a rabid dog when tipping a volcano bowl to my mouth. `Ona Tiki has obliged with this big monster.

purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-12 09:47 am   Permalink

I just wanted to let everyone know, tikitanked has been doing a most cool thing for me. This guy is virtually erupting with Aloha Spirit and as soon as these puppies are ready for purchase, I am going to support 'Ona Tiki to the best of my personal financial abilities, and will sing their praises to anyone who'll listen.

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-12 11:08 pm   Permalink

silicone molds?

[ This Message was edited by: thechikitiki on 2003-11-12 23:09 ]

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-13 10:56 am   Permalink

Aloha! Is that 70 ouncer, the same one that's a new addition to the back bar at Tiki Ti? Mike Sr. showed it to me and said that one of his regulars is getting into the mug business. Is that you? Neato! I hope they can come up with a drink to fill that.

-Weird Uncle Tiki

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Evil Mastermind
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-11-13 6:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-11-13 10:56, weirduncletiki wrote:
Aloha! Is that 70 ouncer, the same one that's a new addition to the back bar at Tiki Ti? Mike Sr. showed it to me and said that one of his regulars is getting into the mug business. Is that you? Neato! I hope they can come up with a drink to fill that.

-Weird Uncle Tiki

Yes, you have spotted our Zombie in it's "natural habitat". If they ever do fill that mug with rummy goodness, I hope someone brings a wheelbarrow to haul out the bodies.

We're very close to our launch, stay tuned.

View Profile of Evil Mastermind Send a personal message to Evil Mastermind  Email Evil Mastermind     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-13 7:02 pm   Permalink

Tiki Ti will probably be home to a number of our mugs, as long as Mike and Mike do not mind the room being taken up. The Zombie you saw was a protoype from a test firing, and is a good approximation of the final mug. The idea for `Ona Tiki was conceived at Tiki Ti, and Evil Mastermind and I have had a number of "creative" meetings and tested out a few of our mugs there.
Hope to see some TCers at Tiki Ti in December.
As far as a drink goes, I have been working on a special one for the Zombie. Evil Mastermind and I are coming up with new drinks for each of our mugs, the recipes will come with the specific mug and be up on the site later.

[ This Message was edited by: tikitanked on 2003-11-13 19:06 ]

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation