FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Tikis By Seamus - concrete Tikis galore! NEW Pics Pg 9
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Tikis By Seamus - concrete Tikis galore! NEW Pics Pg 9
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-21 5:30 pm   Permalink

Bigger pump eh? Seamus, you are thee man up north. Nice work braddah!!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moondance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-21 9:03 pm   Permalink

Seamus-
Sweet cement Tiki's!

View Profile of Moondance Send a personal message to Moondance  Email Moondance Goto the website of Moondance     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-09-22 08:18 am   Permalink

THat moai is too cool. You are the man for concrete/water born tikis. can't wait to see one in person. I always love checking your thread

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-22 10:01 am   Permalink

Thanks again folks for all the kind words.

I will more than likely be back vending at the next Tiki Oasis. I'm planning on bringing a trailer this year, so I can haul more of the bigger guys.

Hey JT, maybe we should have a fountain or two on display in your jungle "showroom" ??

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-22 3:59 pm   Permalink

Seamus, yes I should have a Tiki fountain for my Jungle Outpost. Let's work something out.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-24 6:25 pm   Permalink

Here's my swell moai fountain by Seamus in it's temporary home by the pond:

And here's the artist and the missis:

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-24 6:46 pm   Permalink

Really nice, Seamus. It gives me a sense of fountain envy. The pineapple design is awesome as well.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-20 6:30 pm   Permalink

I just wanted to post a picture of my fantastic little spitter by Seamus.

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-21 05:25 am   Permalink

Seamus, you just Keep on Cranking out these beautiful tikis, I Love it. Your stuff is Consistantly excellent and well finished. Keep on Posting!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-06-21 07:41 am   Permalink

tikiw - thanks for posting that great fountain by seamus. I'd love to check out one of those spitters in person - they look SOOOO cool inthe pictures. that guy does some quality work.
Seamus - we need to see more of your cool stuff around these boards!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-23 3:49 pm   Permalink

Thanks for posting that picture Tikiwahine. I was just thinking about that little guy the other day and wishing I'd have taken more pics of it myself. Thanks also to Benzart and Polynesiac for your kind words. I always apreciate the encouragement!

I'll be vending at the NW Tiki-Kon tomorrow in Portland. I'm looking forward to seeing some of my good TC buddies, and meeting some new ones too! I've got a bunch of new stuff that I need to post pics of, but I gotta get thru this weekend, and finish moving and setting up shop in my new digs first (we've just moved back to Portland).
Stay tuned for some new pics soon....

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-05 9:27 pm   Permalink

I love Seamus' tiki water foutains!

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
loco moke
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-06 06:58 am   Permalink

Hey Seamus great looking tikis, keep up the good work.
Reading through the thread you mention concerns regarding weight issues. Just wondering if you have ever tried mixing perlite with your cement? This displaces the cement and gives you a lighter product.
Also have you tried building up your wireframe over EPS foam then laying your skin? Just curious...trying to help you lighten the load so you can afford to ship those babies around the world!

View Profile of loco moke Send a personal message to loco moke  Email loco moke Goto the website of loco moke     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-06 07:24 am   Permalink

Love those fountains Seamus!

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-06 08:06 am   Permalink

the big moai with the big pour out of its mouth is really really cool.

More big openings with heavier flow.....

cool

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation