FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Tiki Carving » » Flounder Paintings (• •NEW 11/30/04 Pg.14 • • )
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Flounder Paintings (• •NEW 11/30/04 Pg.14 • • )
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-29 12:05 pm   Permalink

Here's a new suitcase, check out the bamboo handle

www.flounderart.com

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
net-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-29 12:18 pm   Permalink

I like the suitcase Flounder. Once again an amazing painting.

I would also like to say that I just got Savage Sophisticate 1 and it is way better in person than the photo. Flounder keep those masterpeices coming, so I get my hands on another painting.

[ This Message was edited by: net-tiki on 2004-06-29 12:24 ]

View Profile of net-tiki Send a personal message to net-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SallyandJay
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-29 12:29 pm   Permalink

Flounder - great suitcase. I love the tiki faces on it and the bamboo handle is a really nice touch. I especially like the tiki on the right hand side.

Our painting arrived Saturday and we love it!

Thanks again!

View Profile of SallyandJay Send a personal message to SallyandJay  Email SallyandJay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-29 12:39 pm   Permalink

Fantastic...what a dream : going to Rapa Nui with this suitcase.

I also received my painting : i love it, did it carved yesterday...

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-29 1:28 pm   Permalink

Flounder I think this is your best one yet. Your KavaKava man is seriously demanding attention and getting it.
Haul your studio down here and lets work together one day?

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tahitiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-06-29 5:21 pm   Permalink

Flounder,
Your work is really good, I've been to your website couple times the past 2 weeks trying to buy something, but everything it's always sold already.
Anyway, can you e-mail me when you have some new paintings for sale. That will be nice, I'm getting frustrated seeing all those great painting getting away...
Thanks for sharing your art.

Tahitiki

[ This Message was edited by: Tahitiki on 2004-06-29 20:28 ]

View Profile of Tahitiki Send a personal message to Tahitiki  Email Tahitiki Goto the website of Tahitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-30 06:29 am   Permalink

Thanks everyone.

I'm happy that all you who just received their paintings like them so much.

Tahitiki, If you want something the best thing is to commission it.

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-30 06:42 am   Permalink

Flounder the way it is going you are going to be so busy just doing commissions that you will not have anything to sell at Hukilau and you will just have to do nothing but relax and drink. Now........would that be a bad thing or a good thing?

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-30 5:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-06-30 06:42, Tiki-Toa wrote:
Flounder the way it is going you are going to be so busy just doing commissions that you will not have anything to sell at Hukilau and you will just have to do nothing but relax and drink. Now........would that be a bad thing or a good thing?

I have been a little worried about that. I also just got commissioned to do paintings for a new tik bar "Wai Tiki" being built in Orlando.
Would it be a bad or good thing? It would be bad on the liver and the wallet but damn it would be nice not to have to deal with things. Lets see what happens.

FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-23 4:53 pm   Permalink

www.flounderart.com

Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-23 9:03 pm   Permalink

Amazing stuff man, you really have found a style that is just great no matter what it is on, it really is something to look forward to whenever I see that you have new work posted.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
net-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-24 04:35 am   Permalink

Flounder once again that is an amazing piece of artwork. You are the man.

View Profile of net-tiki Send a personal message to net-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-24 06:42 am   Permalink

WOW! Your work is amazing Scott. I am happy to own some of your work, and every time you post new stuff I just want more.

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
foamy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-24 07:09 am   Permalink

Nice, nice work. Always.

View Profile of foamy Send a personal message to foamy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-23 7:28 pm   Permalink

Well I'm finally starting to feel better after being sick for two months. These are the only paintings I accomplished in about a months time. Small and easy to paint from the couch were I have been spending most of my time.

Now I have about a month to paint something to sell at Hukilau.

These will be avaliable at Hukilau.

www.flounderart.com

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation