FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving User name changed to "Tiki G." ....click here for link to that page....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
User name changed to "Tiki G." ....click here for link to that page....
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-18 06:52 am   Permalink

View Profile of tikifreak Send a personal message to tikifreak  Email tikifreak Goto the website of tikifreak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-18 07:02 am   Permalink

View Profile of tikifreak Send a personal message to tikifreak  Email tikifreak Goto the website of tikifreak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-18 07:12 am   Permalink

McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-18 08:33 am   Permalink

Awesome Awesome poles folks! I am still trying to get the smooth looking lines like so many have mastered here. I won't be selling them though. Too much time involved and injuries that have memories tied to the logs I affectionately hack on.

your neighbor

McTiki

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-18 08:42 am   Permalink

McTiki glad you likes. Yes, there have been a few I would have liked to of kept myself, but to this point, I have not one of my own yet believe it or not. My girlfriend has one and many friends and family as well.

Thanks alot for the compliment,

G.

tiki5-0
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-18 09:26 am   Permalink

DANG!!! it looks like you died and are in tiki heaven. the tikis look great. you've got a cool style and i like them a lot. keep it up!!

View Profile of tiki5-0 Send a personal message to tiki5-0  Email tiki5-0 Goto the website of tiki5-0     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-18 11:39 am   Permalink

Tiki5-O,

Yeah that's a lot of tikis right there...and a couple of sore peoples too. Didn't feel like heaven when I was up to my neck in saw dust! That's about two cases of beer worth of tikis. Carve a little, drink a beer, carve a little more, drink another beer....you get the picture.

Thanks alot 5-O,

G.

Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-18 11:41 am   Permalink

Damn

That wall of unfinished tikis is sweet....

Wall-o-tiki

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-18 11:48 am   Permalink

MonkeyMan how are ya. Thanks alot.
Wall-O-Tiki!....reminded me of Wall-O-Voodoo the 80's band. Those frames you have been kickin' out are looking really cherry. You got it down man. Good stuff.

Be cool, G.

Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-18 12:58 pm   Permalink

Hot Damn!
You've arrived G.
Super sweet lines and style!
A nice mix of "old style" and "new school"

I would hate to let them go... tho' you're probably gonna make enough for a surf trip to Costa or a few new sticks...

And you can always carve more... that's what I always tell myself....

Keep up the great work!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-18 2:24 pm   Permalink

Hey G, you continut to post Awesome stuff and in Big numbers. It's good to see an artist carving so many tikis. The more you carve, the better you get and the more you sell. Keep up the good work.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-19 07:16 am   Permalink

Thanks Benz and Lake for your replies and compliments.....It's hard work, but I still enjoy it. I'll keep one for myself one day. I have to get the 10 finished up and delivered on Feb. 5th......I'll post pics of the finished tikis when I get them done.

G.

freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-19 09:17 am   Permalink

Those poles are beautiful! I can just imagine all the work that went into them, I mean a few more like that & Trish'll have to change her name to "Sandy!" I hope you get pictures of them after they're delivered & installed, do you know if they're going to be spread out or set up as the Wall-o-Tiki?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-19 09:52 am   Permalink

Hey Freddie, thanks. You know it's funny you say that because I have been calling her that lately. She has been calling me dusty for quite sometime, 'cause when I walk around I look like "Pig Pen" from Charlie Brown. You know dust flying everywhere.....

I should have some pics after installation in the surf bar. The name is "Bay Beach Bar". It's not open just yet, but will be soon. Not sure how he is going to set them up.....Delivering them to south Florida to be put into a shipping container that will be leaving out of port on the 9th Feb.

Woooo Hoooo! "SUPER BOWL" here in a couple of weeks... This town's going to be ROCKIN" and a ROLLIN'!!!!

Be cool, G.

tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-21 06:10 am   Permalink

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation