FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving User name changed to "Tiki G." ....click here for link to that page....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
User name changed to "Tiki G." ....click here for link to that page....
Peterdragon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-11-08 8:27 pm   Permalink

Wow your work is very inspiring. Is this what you do for a living? Also did you find a florida supplier of white pine?

View Profile of Peterdragon Send a personal message to Peterdragon  Email Peterdragon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-09 05:23 am   Permalink

Dragon, No it's just a side thing. "Fun" money. I have worked for the US Postal Service for 15 years as an Artist/Illustrator in our district marketing department.

Thanks for the compliment.

Tiki G.

View Profile of tikifreak Send a personal message to tikifreak  Email tikifreak Goto the website of tikifreak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-16 10:35 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: tikifreak on 2004-12-03 09:45 ]

View Profile of tikifreak Send a personal message to tikifreak  Email tikifreak Goto the website of tikifreak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-19 08:07 am   Permalink

tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-23 06:08 am   Permalink

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-01 09:34 am   Permalink

Once again more amazing work, Thanks for sharing

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-01 09:51 am   Permalink

.....and once again, thanks Mr. Rodeo

Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-01 10:23 pm   Permalink

Excellent as always, G!

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-03 09:42 am   Permalink

Thanks alot Aaron.

Howz that Lancelot working out? Still got all your body parts?

Looking forward to the finished product....

G.

Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-03 12:57 pm   Permalink

Lancelot worked great! Only a minor kickback or two before I mastered it. No missing parts, though. I'm thinking of picking up the Squire to go with it. Apparently you can mount the Lancelot & Squire in tandem for REAL FAST wood removal.

Mahalo for all of your safety tips!

Aaron

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-14 05:22 am   Permalink

tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-29 10:55 am   Permalink

Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-29 11:10 pm   Permalink

Nice work G!

Is that a chair leg?

The "teeth tikis" are the bread and butter but I love seeing the classics you dive into on the side... the home furnishings kick butt too!

Might get to go surfing here Thursday... lake thawed a bit and with the south wind kicking 15-25 mph and the air temp up to 46 we get to surf 34 degree waves...

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-03 08:23 am   Permalink

Lake you are correct Sir'. It is indeed a chair leg....oak. It is now a tap handle for a draft beer tower should I say. Have been makeing a few of these things here lately. Takes me just as much time to carve one of these little rascals as it does a 4ft tiki it seems....go figure. Not really worth the time spent doing it if you know what I mean.

Dude that is some cold ass water you got there. You actually have to wait for the ice to melt! Holy cow, you must be wearing 5 mil suits? Waves were pretty fun here over the Holidays, small but clean. Here are a couple links to my two favorite surf report sites here in N. Florida.

www.surf-station.com (St. Augustine)

www.fluidgroove.net (jacksonville Bch)

Also a link to my surf club. Some pics of me doing my stuff in there under member photos.

www.wavemasters.org (surf club)

Thanks alot for the praise Dave. I like carving the ancient looking things just as well. You keep up the good work yourself. In the middle of another Bar and Dartboard cabinet at the moment. Will post pics as soon as they are done.

Be cool,

G.

tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-07 10:10 am   Permalink

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation