FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Jokes (some good, some stupid)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
Jokes (some good, some stupid)
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-11 10:42 pm   Permalink

I was at the bank today; there was a short line, just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars. It was obvious she was a little irritated.
She axed the teller, "Why it change? Yesserday I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?"
The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations."
The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too!"

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-05-18 6:29 pm   Permalink

When I found this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people, like me, who just are not sure how to tell when poultry is thoroughly cooked, but not dried out. Give this a try.

BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN

6-7 lb. chicken
1 cup melted butter
1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is good.)
1 cup uncooked popcorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S LOW FAT)
Salt/pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Brush chicken well with melted butter, salt, and pepper.
Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn.
Place in baking pan with the neck and toward the back of the oven.
Listen for the popping sounds.

When the chicken's arse blows the oven door open and the chicken flies across the room, it is done.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-04 1:05 pm   Permalink

Ever had Rodeo Sex?
Yeah, when you're havin' a doggy style with your wife/girlfriend and you tell her that her girlfriend was better, see how long you can stay on. YEEEEEHAW!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-04 1:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-25 10:44, Jungle Trader wrote:
Ever heard of Rodeo sex?
That's when you're doin' your girl or wife doggy style and you tell her that her girlfriend was better, then see how long you can stay on.

Heard that one somewhere before.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-04 3:17 pm   Permalink

I keep wondering why the Frisbee is getting bigger.

Then it hits me.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-04 3:18 pm   Permalink

Corduroy Pillows Are Making Headlines!

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-04 3:19 pm   Permalink

Silence is Golden.

Duct Tape is Silver.

Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-04 3:19 pm   Permalink

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-04 3:20 pm   Permalink

I like cats too!

Let's exchange recipes....

Heath
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-15 6:23 pm   Permalink

Floor collapses during Weight Watchers weigh-in

View Profile of Heath Send a personal message to Heath  Email Heath     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-15 8:34 pm   Permalink

I was under the impression that EVERYONE in Sweden was thin and beautiful! LOL Frankly, this is one of my biggest fears - you wouldn't believe how lightly I tread!

Quote:

On 2010-01-15 18:23, Heath wrote:
Floor collapses during Weight Watchers weigh-in

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Heath
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-29 12:00 pm   Permalink

Her story-

He was in an odd mood when I got to the bar to meet him, I thought it might have been because I was a bit late. He didn't say anything much about it. He seemed silent, distracted and his only eye contact seemed judgmental. I decided maybe I should never wear that dress again. Well, maybe it was the colour. Maybe I should never wear this colour again either. The conversation was so slow going so I thought maybe we should go off somewhere more intimate so we could talk more privately. He didn't really seem to agree, but we went off to this quiet, little restaurant and he's STILL acting a bit funny and I'm trying to cheer him up, be witty and tell cute stories, but I start to wonder whether it's me or something else. He doesn't smile much, so I ask him, but he says no. But you know I'm not really sure. I wonder and then I think about the 5 pounds I gained this past month. I bet he thinks I'm a fat hog now. Anyway, in the cab back to his house, I say that I love him and he just puts his arm around me, but doesn't squeeze. I don't know what the hell this all means or what I should think because you know he doesn't say it back or do anything. We finally get back to his place and I'm wondering if he's going to dump me. So I try to ask him about it but he just switches on the TV. Reluctantly, I say I'm going to go to sleep. Then, after about 10 minutes or so, he joins me and we have sex. But, he still seems really, really distracted, so afterwards I just wanted to leave. I roll over and sniffle a little real quietly. He snores. I dunno, I just don't know what he thinks anymore. I mean, do you think he's met someone else?

His story-

Shitty day at work. Really tired. Got laid, though.

View Profile of Heath Send a personal message to Heath  Email Heath     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-02-19 2:52 pm   Permalink

Bob came home drunk one night from one too many at Smuggler's COve, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber..

He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said, 'You died in your sleep, Bob....'

Bob was stunned. 'I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!'

St. Peter said, 'I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken.'

Bob was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home.... The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking, and pecking the ground.

A rooster strolled past. 'So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first day here?'

'Not bad,' replied Bob the hen, 'but I have this strange feeling inside. Like I'm gonna explode!'

'You're ovulating,' explained the rooster.
'Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before? '

'Never,' said Bob.

'Well, just relax and let it happen,' says the rooster. 'It's no big deal.'

Bob did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg!

Bob was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg -- his joy was overwhelming.

As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head, and heard his wife yell.....

Bob! Wake up. You crapped the bed!'

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-20 08:48 am   Permalink

boomerangs are making a comeback....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-13 10:41 am   Permalink

How do you get an elephant into a plastic grocery store bag?

You remove the "S" from Safe and the "F" from Way.

There is no "f" in way (no f'in way) Har har!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation