FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room souvenier question
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room souvenier question
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-20 2:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:
WELL! Guess what kind of souvenier my friend brought me back from the Tiki Room? NOTHING!

I feel your pain. Some good friends of ours recently spent a week in Maui. When they told me they were going I half jokingly said "Bring me back a tiki!!" Their response was "Don't worry, we'll bring you back something extra special." I thought "Cool! I'm getting a tiki!" Well, guess what I got...Hawaiian post-it notes. I wouldn't exactly call that "extra special." I guess it's the thought that counts and at least they brought me back something...but post-it notes? I live in TX so it's not like I go to Maui too often. Anyway, I threw them in my "to-sell-on-eBay" pile but if you want them you can have them.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Room Fan

Posted: 2003-10-21 03:02 am   Permalink

Aaaaaaw. Those are so...cute.

Be glad you don't have me for a friend. I brought back "Bad Ass" coffee mugs and pineapple wine for my friends.

("Bad Ass" Coffee is a real brand name for a Kona Coffee. It is named in tribute to the bad tempered little donkeys that carry the loaded sacks down the hills. So there.)

TIKI GODDESS! I believe there is a Disneyland shopping service at LaughingPlace.com. They may be able to get you some of that Shag Tiki stuff. Couldn't hurt to check it out.

View Profile of Tiki Room Fan Send a personal message to Tiki Room Fan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hina
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-10-22 2:11 pm   Permalink

I'm heading to Orlando on Friday. I will post here when I return if I find anything of importance. If they have anything new, you can always order through WDW Merchandise Services. I have found them really helpful in the past.

~H

View Profile of Hina Send a personal message to Hina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation