FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Keigs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Keigs
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-18 8:12 pm   Permalink

I have not posted pics in a while so here are a few more things. Mostly for the Kahiki Moon.
tiki kitchen ware

Some new style fountains

and some bigger tikis, hanging with my little girls.

[ This Message was edited by: keigs20 on 2004-07-18 20:13 ]

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kalikiana
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-18 9:55 pm   Permalink

Wow! ALL of your work is incredible....I'm speechless! Gorgeous girls too!

[ This Message was edited by: Kalikiana on 2004-07-18 21:56 ]

View Profile of Kalikiana Send a personal message to Kalikiana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikijackalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-18 10:00 pm   Permalink

Have you thought about doing an updated book on carving and finishing in the Witco style. Heck, I'd love to have instruction on how to touch up and refinish damaged or painted Witcos.

View Profile of tikijackalope Send a personal message to tikijackalope  Email tikijackalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mattfink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-19 06:22 am   Permalink

Great stuff as usual....we need more of your stuff!!!

Matt

View Profile of mattfink Send a personal message to mattfink  Email mattfink Goto the website of mattfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-19 06:57 am   Permalink

Awesome lookin stuff Keigs. We really miss you posting your pic's. we want Pic's of All your stuff as it comes off the mill. Really, these latest are just fantastic. I forgot, you coming to HukiLau?

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-19 07:41 am   Permalink

Those are great! What kinda wood do you use if you don't mind me asking, I love that heavy grain.

www.cheekytiki.com
http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com/

"Don't drink water, fish f*~k in it" W.C. Feilds

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-20 8:28 pm   Permalink

Keigs...this stuff is amazing. I just scrolled through the update pix of the Kahiki moon and MAN! it looks great in there. Love your carvings...goin to hukilau?

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-20 9:41 pm   Permalink

Thanks all for the compliments. tikijackalope- I have a paper on how to take care of your Witco items I will scan it and email it to you. Ben I make a lot of the same things so I dont post pics as much. I did do another Hefner mask I had not done before for a fellow TCer, here is a picture for you. The picture is dark as always. My wife and I will be attending Hukilau, We cant wait!!! Cheekytiki the wood is cedar great carving but expensive as hell.

Witco style Hefner mask 4ft tall by 12 inches wide

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
wushu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-21 04:13 am   Permalink

awesome wood work Keigs20, I don't know how else to put it

View Profile of wushu Send a personal message to wushu  Goto the website of wushu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 5:08 pm   Permalink

I finaly finished all 4 styles of the Witco Hefner masks in the book of tiki. The fifth on the right is my own style. Thought I would post a picture since it kind of looks like the picture in the Book of tiki on page 253.

Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 5:40 pm   Permalink

Your stuff is awesome, I love the Hefner masks and really like your version,and those girls are a pair (twins?) of cuties. I think the two of us will have to compare how to keep the boys away in a few years.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 8:41 pm   Permalink

mahalo for posting these great pics!!!!.....the witco tradition lives on.....hopefully one day ill be able to afford a keigs fountian!!!!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 11:35 pm   Permalink

You da man. Kiegs..

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-07 08:29 am   Permalink

Keigs, did you make only one set? more?

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-10 10:09 pm   Permalink

I got mine, and it smells great!!!!

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation