Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Drinks and Food » » Voodoo Tiki Tequila
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Voodoo Tiki Tequila
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-05 4:58 pm   Permalink

Well, I thought I've seen it all.
I just found this "Voodoo Tiki Tequila"
They have about six flavors. I am guessing it is not your premium tequilas, but this will be a must bottle for my tiki bar.
Check out their two websites. They are fun to visit.

http://www.voodootiki.com/voodoo.html

http://www.voodootikitequila.com/

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traitor Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-11 10:57 pm   Permalink

Hmmmmmm...
Might be pretty "premium" after all! At least the Hand-Blown Nurano Glass Bottles are pretty fancy. You can even download a video from the
http://www.voodootiki.com/voodoo.html site that shows how they do it, apparently.
There is also mention of some bottles of the rarest of their product that have an MSRP of $495 (some of which have sold for up to $5000).
I might have to go lookin' for this stuff.

[ This Message was edited by: Traitor Vic on 2003-10-11 22:58 ]

View Profile of Traitor Vic Send a personal message to Traitor Vic  Email Traitor Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traitor Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-11 11:14 pm   Permalink

Eeek!!! AND there's a Hand-Blown Glass Tiki inside every bottle! Yowzah! That'd be worth having even if it made sorry Margaritas.

View Profile of Traitor Vic Send a personal message to Traitor Vic  Email Traitor Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-13 12:28 pm   Permalink

So far, I can only find it on the East coast, and found no one who ships. It would definately be a center piece for a a tiki bar. Please post if anyone finds any new info. Thanks!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-01 08:30 am   Permalink

well, just got invited to their myspace page...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=60601127

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-09-01 11:24 am   Permalink

Have to admit the bottles are cool lookin'

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rev. Griz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-01 11:50 am   Permalink

Voodoo Tiki Green Dragon Tequila.

Those words belong together like Libertarian Bicycle Spotted Shoehorn Amoeba.

But the bottles are bitchen! And I've certainly never turned my nose up at a shot of tequila of any kind.

View Profile of Rev. Griz Send a personal message to Rev. Griz  Email Rev. Griz Goto the website of Rev. Griz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kona Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-05 02:16 am   Permalink

Having just watched the video of them making the bottle, I can't imagine that this tequila is very inexpensive. I'm guessing that even for the "common" stuff, it's over $60 a bottle.

Chris

View Profile of Kona Chris Send a personal message to Kona Chris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-05 07:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-05 02:16, Kona Chris wrote:
Having just watched the video of them making the bottle, I can't imagine that this tequila is very inexpensive. I'm guessing that even for the "common" stuff, it's over $60 a bottle.

Chris

They run about $36 to $39 a bottle depending on the type.

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-05 08:06 am   Permalink

I met the rep this weekend at the Jetsetter Lounge...he had the bottles on display and was giving free samples...its good stuff and the bottles look amazing

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-05 10:13 am   Permalink

Wow. For once Florida is at the center of something tiki that is new (other than the Hukilau of course), even if it is tequila. According to their web site, the Wal-Mart about 2 miles from my house sells it. Will drop by today. I can't believe I'm actually going to enter a Wal-Mart... I'll wash afterward.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-05 9:52 pm   Permalink

Unga-B,

There is a liquor store just south of the Bahia Cabana that is stocking 3 of the 6 flavors. Just thought you'd wanna know that a supplying store will minutes close to Hukilau.

[ This Message was edited by: I dream of tiki 2006-09-05 21:54 ]

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-05 10:08 pm   Permalink

When's this going to show up on the west coast?

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-07 06:51 am   Permalink

Here's an email I received from someone at the company:

Quote:
We appreciate your support. I hope you will become a fan of Voodoo Tiki. Not only does the quality of the tequila set us apart but so does the fact that we are the first tequila to currently offer 3 (soon to become 10 in total) different flavor-infused varieties, our use of “magic words,” numbered bottles and the “mysterious” back story which have all contributed to our success so far.

We are a very small hands on company and we try to build relationships with our consumers.
Let me know what you think of the tequila when you can. Thanks again.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-07 11:12 am   Permalink

Their web site has been up for a couple of years! I've emailed them asking when it will be available on the west coast and they never responded. Its good to hear it is available close the the Bahia Cabana! I'll have to make a trip there during Hukilau!!!

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation