FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Voodoo Tiki Tequila
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Voodoo Tiki Tequila
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-07 11:16 am   Permalink

Here's another interesting tequila bottle.

I can't imagine what inspired that bottle design. Hmmm, I wonder.

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-09-07 11:54 am   Permalink

OMG...that'll never appear in my bar...or I'll be out of business in the bedroom!

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-07 12:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-05 21:52, I dream of tiki wrote:
Unga-B,

There is a liquor store just south of the Bahia Cabana that is stocking 3 of the 6 flavors. Just thought you'd wanna know that a supplying store will minutes close to Hukilau.

[ This Message was edited by: I dream of tiki 2006-09-05 21:54 ]

Thanks Dreamy! See you there!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twitch
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2006-09-07 4:51 pm   Permalink

Anyone know if this stuff will hit Canada (specifically B.C.)?!
I wouldn't be able to afford it but I want to gaze longingly in the store & make a nuisance of myself.
Actually, we can set up an order for anything with our gov't likker stores here in Canada, but you have to buy an entire case of whatever it is yer gonna be drinking. $$$

View Profile of twitch Send a personal message to twitch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kona Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-07 11:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-07 11:16, Digitiki wrote:
Here's another interesting tequila bottle.

I can't imagine what inspired that bottle design. Hmmm, I wonder.

From the rather rotund bottom portion, I'm going to assume Ron Jeremy.

Chris

View Profile of Kona Chris Send a personal message to Kona Chris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-08 08:58 am   Permalink

Kona Chris,
Now I see it!!! You're right! It is very Jeremy-esk, LOL

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-09-08 11:27 pm   Permalink

The "H" on the bottle is for "Hedgehog"

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-02 4:00 pm   Permalink

What is the name of the liq. store mentioned earlier that is just south of the Bahia Cabana that is stocking this stuff? I want to scope it out while I'm there for Hukilau.

milligna
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-05 8:58 pm   Permalink

Man, I LOVE the look of these bottles. I absolutely must get my hands on one of these for the backbar of my venue! Any kind souls in the States see it in their hearts to try shipping a bottle to Australia?

View Profile of milligna Send a personal message to milligna  Email milligna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-12 10:36 am   Permalink

By the way, The reps from Tiki Tequila actually had a booth at the Friday night show at Hukialu'06. I talked with the guy for a little while. Sounded like they are in the process of building up their distribution. They had their bottles set up and I must say, they are impressive! Very nice. They weren't giving out any samples unfortunately.

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-10-12 2:19 pm   Permalink

We picked some up on the way to Hukilau.
Stopped at many liquor stores.
Be sure to get the free beads/and or shot glass.
One store did not give them to us.
I'm sure they are on the guy who sold it to us right now.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Numb Davey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-12 2:54 pm   Permalink

The Assom Brosso Tequila bottle although phallic in nature is actually a representation of an antique Mexican ceramic distilling apparatus like the kind used in Oaxaca for making Mezcal.

View Profile of Rum Numb Davey Send a personal message to Rum Numb Davey  Email Rum Numb Davey Goto the website of Rum Numb Davey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-21 2:37 pm   Permalink

I know this thread is about Tiki Tequila, but the side discussion of Asombroso tequila promped me to add...I just bought a bottle of Asombroso silver and I can say it is THE smoothest I've tried.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2006-11-23 8:41 pm   Permalink

Those are great bottles...I want all the flavors...so hope they will be available some place in California.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-16 10:49 am   Permalink

just saw 2 flavors up here in Canada.....but at 50 bucks ! didn't seem to have the blown tiki in the bottle either ! whats the deal , did they stop that idea ?

View Profile of TIKIVILLE Send a personal message to TIKIVILLE  Email TIKIVILLE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation